Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

My Friend Will Let Me Know By Tonight!

shagun_sarun IF-Rockerz
shagun_sarun
shagun_sarun

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Remember this post i made yesterday n asked for help:

so finally, i buckled myself up, got dressed n reached my friend's hostel room. As i told earlier, she is very studious n as our exams are going on, i went there n said i need help with my PDM subject...we both studied n exchanged notes for about one hour; to proceed the talking towards the show, i asked her to take break n to have coffee.

as soon as she said "OK, let's have coffee"; i started how interesting the on going track is of IPK (yaar, i have to lie, to let her believe that i am just casually talking)...she then said that her mom watches the show with her younger sister. then she started telling me how her young sis love arnav and khushi...the chat got round n round and then i thought there is no hope of me to ask her directly...but i don't know what got into me n so i asked her.

"hey gazala, heard that barun aka arnav is leaving the show, do you have any idea about this?"

my friend for a moment looked at me n then said "NO, i didn't knew that. I will ask my mom today. because if something like this is happening then my mom n sis would definately know about it"

i told her in bits n pieces on how barun is quitting n there is no official announcement from PH.

finally my work was completed as soon as she said "If there is something related to PH, then i will sure ask my mom to ask Gul"

then again I studied with her for two more hours n then at last she said that she will call me by tonight after she checks IPK status with her mom!

so mission accomplished...now let's wait for the results!Big smile

Edited by shagun_sarun - 11 November 2012 at 4:12am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

DrNoureensmiley-shineyMani.raizadaparusmileyvandana.sagar-Rehnuma-

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top