Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

   
Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

*ArVi AshVik AT#24*- Rani tu main Raja (Page 99)

Azaad_Panchi IF-Rockerz
Azaad_Panchi
Azaad_Panchi

Joined: 04 June 2012
Posts: 5928

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by krishnaria

Thumbs Up ArVians

our Jodi rocks :D

we rock guys :D


di now we need to open a thread to congratulate them...

aathya IF-Rockerz
aathya
aathya

Joined: 09 January 2012
Posts: 6707

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazygal_vpb

Originally posted by aathya

Jee le zara jeele zara kehta hai dil jeele zara

<div></div>hai aathya...*hugs*
hai vinu.. Hugs 2 u 2 .. jodi award is finally confrmd

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

geetrana45krishnaria

krishnaria IF-Sizzlerz
krishnaria
krishnaria

Joined: 30 June 2007
Posts: 16844

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by geetrana45

ArVi is the best congrats we love you ArVi keep rocking

yes dear and we love u ArVi foreve rn forever.u rock for us alwaysSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

geetrana45

Azaad_Panchi IF-Rockerz
Azaad_Panchi
Azaad_Panchi

Joined: 04 June 2012
Posts: 5928

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by krishnaria

Originally posted by crazygal_vpb

Originally posted by krishnaria

Originally posted by crazygal_vpb

ria di did u see the video of AshVik ramp walk(individual)????

yea i saw u saw ?it was nice na.spl Asha she was a awesome.RD was cool as always.Embarrassed
me too saw it di...RD jackasss walkEmbarrassed...lekin asha ki bas half hi dekh payi*har baar beech mein stuck ho jaata tha*...Asha was so elegant...Embarrassed

Aww Vinu humare AshVik ki dhoom har jagah hai nahi bas serial ko chod keLOL
LOLLOLLOL...hope yeh dhoom hume show mein bhi jald hi mil jaaye...insha allah...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

geetrana45krishnaria

krishnaria IF-Sizzlerz
krishnaria
krishnaria

Joined: 30 June 2007
Posts: 16844

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazygal_vpb

Originally posted by krishnaria

Thumbs Up ArVians

our Jodi rocks :D

we rock guys :D


di now we need to open a thread to congratulate them...
Vinu Huma is making it Smile
aathya IF-Rockerz
aathya
aathya

Joined: 09 January 2012
Posts: 6707

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Hey guys can any1 give the yt link of asha's ramp walk
Azaad_Panchi IF-Rockerz
Azaad_Panchi
Azaad_Panchi

Joined: 04 June 2012
Posts: 5928

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aathya

Originally posted by crazygal_vpb

Originally posted by aathya

Jee le zara jeele zara kehta hai dil jeele zara

<div></div>hai aathya...*hugs*
hai vinu.. Hugs 2 u 2 .. jodi award is finally confrmd
yup ...me on cloud 9 ...no no 99...no no 999...sorry flying so high in the sky that lost count how many clouds i passed...LOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

geetrana45krishnaria

krishnaria IF-Sizzlerz
krishnaria
krishnaria

Joined: 30 June 2007
Posts: 16844

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazygal_vpb

Originally posted by krishnaria

Originally posted by crazygal_vpb

Originally posted by krishnaria

Originally posted by crazygal_vpb

ria di did u see the video of AshVik ramp walk(individual)????

yea i saw u saw ?it was nice na.spl Asha she was a awesome.RD was cool as always.Embarrassed
me too saw it di...RD jackasss walkEmbarrassed...lekin asha ki bas half hi dekh payi*har baar beech mein stuck ho jaata tha*...Asha was so elegant...Embarrassed

Aww Vinu humare AshVik ki dhoom har jagah hai nahi bas serial ko chod keLOL
LOLLOLLOL...hope yeh dhoom hume show mein bhi jald hi mil jaaye...insha allah...
insha allahEmbarrassed

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Main Khiladi..Tu Anari...

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31

Author: archanamanav   Replies: 244   Views: 11892

archanamanav 244 11892 08 August 2011 at 1:50pm by SunoNa...
Main Chup Rahoongi

2 3

Author: Dabulls23   Replies: 23   Views: 2501

Dabulls23 23 2501 05 August 2011 at 12:32pm by Dabulls23
SUSHITA at LALBAUGCHA RAJA Darshan for Blessings

Author: armanpr   Replies: 6   Views: 2059

armanpr 6 2059 17 September 2010 at 5:53am by star_wars
Jai Shri Ram/Raja Ram Songs Available HERE!!

2

Author: aftvjunkie   Replies: 13   Views: 1571

aftvjunkie 13 1571 08 May 2010 at 6:49am by meghna_shetty
Question about the song "Raja Ram"

2

Author: hubleylake444   Replies: 11   Views: 1462

hubleylake444 11 1462 07 May 2010 at 6:48pm by hubleylake444

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pavitra Rishta Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index