*ArVi AshVik AT#24*- Rani tu main Raja - Page 95

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by ArViAshaRocks

You wanna see πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

LOL... I tried to do it with my friend while we were on the bus for a field trip, but we got so scared πŸ˜† We should create a matrimony site for those who love Pavitra Rishta πŸ˜†
I HAVE A STUPID FEELINGS   AS RITHVIK TWEEET ZRA  has interesting stuff for arvi fan so i wish  rithvik won naya sadsya award , asha won favourite beti award and arvi won best couple award and ashvik announce that  they r couple as both seems different in ZRA  both r blashing too much and rithviks blashing 
Originally posted by TALIRAlinda

I HAVE A STUPID FEELINGS   AS RITHVIK TWEEET ZRA  has interesting stuff for arvi fan so i wish  rithvik won naya sadsya award , asha won favourite beti award and arvi won best couple award and ashvik announce that  they r couple as both seems different in ZRA  both r blashing too much and rithviks blashing 
this is the sweetest feeling ever πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by ArViAshaRocks

awww i dun know y i find her exremely beautiful...she has a unique beauty ahhh i just love her...😳😳😳 waisa wala love LOOOLπŸ˜†
Lalalala good night you guys <3 im off :) and if anyone ever stops by my tumblr, spam me with messages - it helps when im bored in class lol
ohh these intense eye locks..πŸ˜†
I've been dying to get a tweet from Rithvik β€οΈ

Also, I noticed that the fake Asha and Rithvik on Twitter are so cute and sweet to each other πŸ˜†
Originally posted by TALIRAlinda

If asha does not win best beti award then i would say Zee has lost itπŸ˜† 

@ bold - icing on the cake.. πŸ˜³

Originally posted by mishii_krystu

awww i dun know y i find her exremely beautiful...she has a unique beauty ahhh i just love her...😳😳😳 waisa wala love LOOOLπŸ˜†

Same here πŸ˜Š She is so simple yet so beautiful β€οΈ
Love my Ashu 
Originally posted by prathikri

There wont be a preggo track.. Arjun & purvi share a pavitra rishta πŸ˜› It will be Ovi to re unite them coz id aejun seeks a divorce and marries purvi the family will not forgive them. 

I am Prathima , new to this AT 

ovi reunite arvi  hope u r right but pregnancy for sure 😭as 7th august article comes out as true oneee by oneee so this on might be also and if no pregnancy then why 1 month marriage anniversary ??? 1 month marriage anniversary many questions symbol ,,,,,,,,