Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

   
Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

*ArVi AshVik AT#24*- Rani tu main Raja (Page 62)

Gauravc_More48 IF-Rockerz
Gauravc_More48
Gauravc_More48

Joined: 17 August 2010
Posts: 8268

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Bye ria...

WanderingBeauty IF-Dazzler
WanderingBeauty
WanderingBeauty

Joined: 22 September 2011
Posts: 4429

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazygal_vpb

hiya Sheena...*hugs*

Hiii partner...Hug
Tu to baat mat kar messe...Angry

WanderingBeauty IF-Dazzler
WanderingBeauty
WanderingBeauty

Joined: 22 September 2011
Posts: 4429

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashvikluverrr

hello everyone.. Hug
CBS huma di..Smile
wow RD tweeted today...great stuff for ArVi fans.. Tongue

Hiii Jago...Hug
AnAvidReader IF-Sizzlerz
AnAvidReader
AnAvidReader

Joined: 12 June 2012
Posts: 22236

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazygal_vpb

Originally posted by ashvikluverrr

Originally posted by crazygal_vpb

Originally posted by krishnaria

Originally posted by crazygal_vpb

there was supposed to be a asha-jia-shruti seg in sbb today ...was it there?????


<font color="#9933ff">yea till i saw Vinu didnt see n then i had a power cut so anyone was it shown??</font>

<div></div>i too cudn't watch it...my sis came n snatched the remote frm me...AngryAngryAngry...untill where i sw they showed usha ji,then qubool hai -ksg n the his bro n thefemale lead,then someone else n then the seg was cut suddenly...hope they showed it later...

are vinu i also watched till that KSG and his bro interview..:(
heyy ria and vinu Hug

<div></div>these sbb ppl better have shown later or atleast show it tmrw...

arggghh watched whole sbb for asha..
Gauravc_More48 IF-Rockerz
Gauravc_More48
Gauravc_More48

Joined: 17 August 2010
Posts: 8268

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:36am | IP Logged

Sneak Peak of ZRA Zee posted it on FB...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashlaikablueocean_787

Azaad_Panchi IF-Rockerz
Azaad_Panchi
Azaad_Panchi

Joined: 04 June 2012
Posts: 5928

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by WanderingBeauty

Originally posted by crazygal_vpb

hiya Sheena...*hugs*

Hiii partner...Hug
Tu to baat mat kar messe...Angry

kyon??????????????????????????????Confused*makes a cute puppy face n asks*
Azaad_Panchi IF-Rockerz
Azaad_Panchi
Azaad_Panchi

Joined: 04 June 2012
Posts: 5928

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashvikluverrr

Originally posted by crazygal_vpb

Originally posted by ashvikluverrr

Originally posted by crazygal_vpb

Originally posted by krishnaria

Originally posted by crazygal_vpb

there was supposed to be a asha-jia-shruti seg in sbb today ...was it there?????


<font color="#9933ff">yea till i saw Vinu didnt see n then i had a power cut so anyone was it shown??</font>

<div></div>i too cudn't watch it...my sis came n snatched the remote frm me...AngryAngryAngry...untill where i sw they showed usha ji,then qubool hai -ksg n the his bro n thefemale lead,then someone else n then the seg was cut suddenly...hope they showed it later...

are vinu i also watched till that KSG and his bro interview..:(
heyy ria and vinu Hug

<div></div>these sbb ppl better have shown later or atleast show it tmrw...

arggghh watched whole sbb for asha..
sbb...u ppl better show the seg tmrw...
AnAvidReader IF-Sizzlerz
AnAvidReader
AnAvidReader

Joined: 12 June 2012
Posts: 22236

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by WanderingBeauty

Originally posted by ashvikluverrr

hello everyone.. Hug
CBS huma di..Smile
wow RD tweeted today...great stuff for ArVi fans.. Tongue

<font color="#660066" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Hiii Jago...Hug</font>

heyy sheena*hugs*
aa aaj hamare AT ke official spammers saath saath..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Gauravc_More48

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Main Khiladi..Tu Anari...

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31

Author: archanamanav   Replies: 244   Views: 11805

archanamanav 244 11805 08 August 2011 at 1:50pm by SunoNa...
Main Chup Rahoongi

2 3

Author: Dabulls23   Replies: 23   Views: 2491

Dabulls23 23 2491 05 August 2011 at 12:32pm by Dabulls23
SUSHITA at LALBAUGCHA RAJA Darshan for Blessings

Author: armanpr   Replies: 6   Views: 2047

armanpr 6 2047 17 September 2010 at 5:53am by star_wars
Jai Shri Ram/Raja Ram Songs Available HERE!!

2

Author: aftvjunkie   Replies: 13   Views: 1546

aftvjunkie 13 1546 08 May 2010 at 6:49am by meghna_shetty
Question about the song "Raja Ram"

2

Author: hubleylake444   Replies: 11   Views: 1453

hubleylake444 11 1453 07 May 2010 at 6:48pm by hubleylake444

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pavitra Rishta Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index