Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

*ArVi AshVik AT#24*- Rani tu main Raja (Page 111)

arjunpurvixo IF-Sizzlerz
arjunpurvixo
arjunpurvixo

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
Esha, the gifs are beautiful as always Heart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FireLordPhoenixeshaaax3.

FireLordPhoenix IF-Rockerz
FireLordPhoenix
FireLordPhoenix

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arjunpurvixo

The only recent one was for the ZRA yesterday.. it was so cute.. Asha and Rithvik kept complimenting each other and just being their adorable selves Embarrassed Also, there was one for Jia and Rithvik's birthday, but there wasn't much Ashvik Ouch

I saw those. The red carpet one was adorable! I'm wondering now if that rumor that they're together is true or not! It would be so amazing if they were. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

eshaaax3.alicia.arjunpurvixo

alicia. IF-Sizzlerz
alicia.
alicia.

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by salvatore-nina

The only recent one was for the ZRA yesterday.. it was so cute.. Asha and Rithvik kept complimenting each other and just being their adorable selves Embarrassed Also, there was one for Jia and Rithvik's birthday, but there wasn't much Ashvik Ouch

I saw those. The red carpet one was adorable! I'm wondering now if that rumor that they're together is true or not! It would be so amazing if they were. 

Same here Nina LOL

They way they complemented each other and RD helped Asha Embarrassed 

FireLordPhoenixarjunpurvixo

arjunpurvixo IF-Sizzlerz
arjunpurvixo
arjunpurvixo

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
Since I lived in America for so long, I don't know how friendships and relationships are like in India and I KNOW they're not like the telly serials LOL

But in America, when people are friends, they mostly tease and insult each other, but when people are in a romantic relationship, they compliment... so hmmm... Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FireLordPhoenix

FireLordPhoenix
FireLordPhoenix

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArViAshaRocks

Same here Nina LOL

I know Alicia. They are amazing together but I want them to do another show so badly. And nothing with EK. She ruins everything. That's why I'm hoping PR ends when it reaches 1000 episodes. 

Arvi were such a magical pair, even if some people think that EK couldn't create the same magic as her other lead pair. Many people started watching PR after the leap just for Arvi. 

-LiveLaughLove-blueocean_787alicia.

alicia. IF-Sizzlerz
alicia.
alicia.

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:17pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ArViAshaRocks

Same here Nina LOL

I know Alicia. They are amazing together but I want them to do another show so badly. And nothing with EK. She ruins everything. That's why I'm hoping PR ends when it reaches 1000 episodes. 

Arvi were such a magical pair, even if some people think that EK couldn't create the same magic as her other lead pair. Many people started watching PR after the leap just for Arvi. 

Nina I hope they do a show together and work with 4lions LOL They always make unique shows and a unique show for a unique jodi will be awesome ! Embarrassed

Edited by ArViAshaRocks - 12 November 2012 at 6:17pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FireLordPhoenix

FireLordPhoenix
FireLordPhoenix

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:17pm | IP Logged

Since I lived in America for so long, I don't know how friendships and relationships are like in India and I KNOW they're not like the telly serials LOL

But in America, when people are friends, they mostly tease and insult each other, but when people are in a romantic relationship, they compliment... so hmmm... Wink

Sheetal, if they are romantically involved, then I hope their bantering and teasing doesn't stop. 

I'm now thinking back to their first interview, where they fought with vegetables ROFL. They were so shy back then and blushing like mad and look at them now Day Dreaming!

-LiveLaughLove-arjunpurvixo

blueocean_787 IF-Sizzlerz
blueocean_787
blueocean_787

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
Happy Diwali to all.
Now is confitmed Ashwik won the best jodi award. Asha looking so beautiful in that red dress.

FireLordPhoenix-LiveLaughLove-alicia.

Go to top