Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

*ArVi AshVik AT#24*- Rani tu main Raja (Page 102)

peachesnplums IF-Sizzlerz
peachesnplums
peachesnplums

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Hi Guys,

First of all, Huma thanks a lot for Asha's picture with the award...that came as the sweetest surprise this Diwali morning (it's 1:33 frickin' am), I'm tired, out of breath from catching up with everything in the AT *panting* and super excited to see our princess with her jodi award!!! Thrilled to know my vote counted in the Hindi daily soap land Dancing

Hope someone is still around :)

Missed you all today as Diwali preps keeping me busy...I noticed Jago, Vinu and Sheena did their bit...and the tears/Archu baton has been safely passed to Vinu, much to my relief  Tongue (those who were in the AT last night may get the reference). Didn't see the episode, gonna try and catch WL and AK scene, hope Purvi doesn't call him Sir again and I dun wanna spoil my Diwali with a JLO scene either Pinch

Originally posted by ameilia

Purvi wants Arjun to call her so they can talk abt Soham.I dnt think Punni will tell him but if she does i have a feeling she will inform Ovi and Ovi will create another scene.
Its good that Arjun will get to see JLO's real colours and never love her but its bad as Purvi will get insulted again.If this happens and Purvi sees JLO's insecurities and force Arjun to consummate will JLO i will shoot PurviAngryAngryAngry.
In fact i will shoot all three in this love triangle so at least we will get rid of one triangle in PR
@bold LOL - good idea Amy, then I won't have to worry about ArVi and further butchering of their characters in the show. How's you?

Originally posted by ashvikluverrr

Originally posted by style14

Originally posted by ashvikluverrr

@amy-i'll m with u..if purvi asks arjun to consummate his marriage with ovi then i'll kill her and also arjun but will not kill ovi..atleast in heaven they will be together probably without any haddis..

Haha Jago, in ur anger also there is love for Arvi.. yup atleast in heaven Arvi can be togetherLOL

hope those menaka and apsara in heaven dont try to woo arjun...for teaching purvi a lesson and for making purvi jealous they can..but not so much of touching...u see we hate when other women touch our arjun..else we'll also have to come in heaven for killing those beauties of heaven or can we trust purvi here... Confused 

@red: ROFL. I don't think we can trust Purvi, and a vehement yes about other ladies touching AK romantically...he's Purvi's, okay, so back off others!!

Have a safe Diwali all! Not gonna be around for long..need some sleep too - AshVik land Day Dreaming

Edited by peachesnplums - 12 November 2012 at 1:07pm

crazygirl4RD IF-Rockerz
crazygirl4RD
crazygirl4RD

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
hey guys which pic of asha are u all talking about,any new pic is there??
crazygirl4RD IF-Rockerz
crazygirl4RD
crazygirl4RD

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
OMG just saw asha's pic with award..n saw the name too.it was FAV JODI...that 's an amazing news to end this night...  party time arvians...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

geetrana45-LiveLaughLove-

-LiveLaughLove- IF-Rockerz
-LiveLaughLove-
-LiveLaughLove-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Happy Deepavali all!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

geetrana45

-LiveLaughLove-
-LiveLaughLove-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazygirl4RD

OMG just saw asha's pic with award..n saw the name too.it was FAV JODI...that 's an amazing news to end this night...  party time arvians...
Where is the pic?!
crazygirl4RD IF-Rockerz
crazygirl4RD
crazygirl4RD

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xoxoarvi

Where is the pic?!

in the picture gallery at the last page..its a dreamy one,with a perfect smile Big smile Tongue Smile Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-LiveLaughLove-

-LiveLaughLove-
-LiveLaughLove-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Just saw Pic!!! Im so happy!! Made my Deepavali!
-LiveLaughLove-
-LiveLaughLove-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:46pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by xoxoarvi

Where is the pic?!

in the picture gallery at the last page..its a dreamy one,with a perfect smile Big smile Tongue Smile Embarrassed
Asha looks so cute in that pic, happy alsoBig smileEmbarrassed

Go to top