*ArVi AshVik AT#24*- Rani tu main Raja - Page 91

Posted: 11 years ago
HII EVERYONE ,,,,,,,,purvi call ''''''''''arjun sir '''''''''' 😑😭 again  , why purvi why ?????????
ArVi ... Ishq wala love <3
Guys, I was just thinking this randomly: The thread moved a little slowly when Arvi were on the verge of getting together and even when they were in love. Now they're not together and it's always being completed in just a couple of days and then you guys jump over to the next one. That is something πŸ˜†. 

I wonder what Ria's surprise is too. Probably something big because it's the 25th AT! 
Originally posted by TALIRAlinda

HII EVERYONE ,,,,,,,,purvi call ''''''''''arjun sir '''''''''' 😑😭 again  , why purvi why ?????????

I think she may have called him Arjun sir for Punni's benefit. 
Haha, actually, my first episode of Pavitra Rishta was when Archu was standing up for Purvi and claiming that her daughter didn't do anything wrong... I though this was a saas bahu drama and I got so interested πŸ˜ƒ Then I started watching it religiously and found India-Forums on August 21st πŸ˜›
Sab kuch wahi hai Par kuch kami hai
Teri aahatein nahi hai
Nahi hai..<3
Originally posted by salvatore-nina

I think she may have called him Arjun sir for Punni's benefit. 

punnis benefit ?? 
Originally posted by TALIRAlinda

HII EVERYONE ,,,,,,,,purvi call ''''''''''arjun sir '''''''''' 😑😭again , why purvi why ?????????

she was talking to punni so she had to call him sir...i m sure she will not call him 'sir' when arju. is around.
Uff this off topic but @nina watching Punar Vivah when is Yash gonna fine out about Prashant πŸ˜†
Tere shirt da mein ta button soniye..<3