Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FireLordPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: arjunpurvixo

The only recent one was for the ZRA yesterday.. it was so cute.. Asha and Rithvik kept complimenting each other and just being their adorable selves ðŸ˜³ Also, there was one for Jia and Rithvik's birthday, but there wasn't much Ashvik 

I saw those. The red carpet one was adorable! I'm wondering now if that rumor that they're together is true or not! It would be so amazing if they were. 
alicia. thumbnail
Originally posted by: salvatore-nina

I saw those. The red carpet one was adorable! I'm wondering now if that rumor that they're together is true or not! It would be so amazing if they were. 

Same here Nina ðŸ˜†

They way they complemented each other and RD helped Asha ðŸ˜³ 
arjunpurvixo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Since I lived in America for so long, I don't know how friendships and relationships are like in India and I KNOW they're not like the telly serials ðŸ˜†

But in America, when people are friends, they mostly tease and insult each other, but when people are in a romantic relationship, they compliment... so hmmm... ðŸ˜‰
Originally posted by: ArViAshaRocks

Same here Nina ðŸ˜†

They way they complemented each other and RD helped Asha ðŸ˜³ 

I know Alicia. They are amazing together but I want them to do another show so badly. And nothing with EK. She ruins everything. That's why I'm hoping PR ends when it reaches 1000 episodes. 

Arvi were such a magical pair, even if some people think that EK couldn't create the same magic as her other lead pair. Many people started watching PR after the leap just for Arvi. 
alicia. thumbnail
Originally posted by: salvatore-nina

I know Alicia. They are amazing together but I want them to do another show so badly. And nothing with EK. She ruins everything. That's why I'm hoping PR ends when it reaches 1000 episodes. 

Arvi were such a magical pair, even if some people think that EK couldn't create the same magic as her other lead pair. Many people started watching PR after the leap just for Arvi. 

Nina I hope they do a show together and work with 4lions ðŸ˜† They always make unique shows and a unique show for a unique jodi will be awesome ! ðŸ˜³
Edited by ArViAshaRocks - 11 years ago
Originally posted by: arjunpurvixo

Since I lived in America for so long, I don't know how friendships and relationships are like in India and I KNOW they're not like the telly serials ðŸ˜†

But in America, when people are friends, they mostly tease and insult each other, but when people are in a romantic relationship, they compliment... so hmmm... ðŸ˜‰

Sheetal, if they are romantically involved, then I hope their bantering and teasing doesn't stop. 

I'm now thinking back to their first interview, where they fought with vegetables ðŸ¤£. They were so shy back then and blushing like mad and look at them now !
blueocean_787 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Happy Diwali to all.
Now is confitmed Ashwik won the best jodi award. Asha looking so beautiful in that red dress.
blueocean_787 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I hope Asha n Rithvik win more than 1 awards as i heard PR won 7 awards too.
-LiveLaughLove- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I think the beti award has Purvi written all over it!!
-LiveLaughLove- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: blueocean_787

Happy Diwali to all.
Now is confitmed Ashwik won the best jodi award. Asha looking so beautiful in that red dress.

Happy Diwali to you also!