Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ameilia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Purvi wants Arjun to call her so they can talk abt Soham.I dnt think Punni will tell him but if she does i have a feeling she will inform Ovi and Ovi will create another scene.
Its good that Arjun will get to see JLO's real colours and never love her but its bad as Purvi will get insulted again.If this happens and Purvi sees JLO's insecurities and force Arjun to consummate will JLO i will shoot Purvi😡😡😡.
In fact i will shoot all three in this love triangle so at least we will get rid of one triangle in PR
aayat10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bonibright

LOL!!ARJUN n PUNNI r in the office,attendin a conference...Howcome PUNNI will get preggo???😲😆

EKTA mayya can do anything yaar!!!! 
ameilia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Ashi22

Ekta Mam can make anyone Preggo any where😆😆

may be she will zoom PR into the future like MRs.Kaushik and male Drupaudi Arjun will be pregnant with triplets.One for Purvi,One for Ovi and the other one for Punni.
How will Arjun breastfeed all three at once?
AnAvidReader thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
what about those ArVi performance pics...
heyy zee we are still waiting...!!
aayat10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashvikluverrr

hiyya jago!!!🤗
style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ameilia

Purvi wants Arjun to call her so they can talk abt Soham.I dnt think Punni will tell him but if she does i have a feeling she will inform Ovi and Ovi will create another scene.

Its good that Arjun will get to see JLO's real colours and never love her but its bad as Purvi will get insulted again.If this happens and Purvi sees JLO's insecurities and force Arjun to consummate will JLO i will shoot Purvi😡😡😡.
In fact i will shoot all three in this love triangle so at least we will get rid of one triangle in PR

@Bold: Same here Amy.. Purvi is testing my patience.. I am sick of all the Mahanata..
AnAvidReader thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@amy-i'll m with u..if purvi asks arjun to consummate his marriage with ovi then i'll kill her and also arjun but will not kill ovi..atleast in heaven they will be together probably without any haddis..
style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ashvikluverrr

I dont think we will get those pics anytime soon.. I mean its zee who couldnt share ZRA updates properly😆
angleoni thumbnail
hope this varsha soham crap zaldi end ho jaye its too boring...
pn_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ameilia

hehe nice 1. i think punni will tell this to ovi & as expected ovi nautanki will create a scene which will make purvi to leave for  kolkata