*ArVi AshVik AT#24*- Rani tu main Raja - Page 40

Posted: 11 years ago
Byee Shailee Amy peach ๐Ÿค—
Originally posted by ameilia

Huma and others i am not talking abt those gurls...no way.
Huma we r there cant u see urself becaz i can... well in my imagination.I am wearing red and u? 
well guys do u  see the guy staring at the hottie...well woh ekk spy agent hai jisse maine hire kiya to give me info...

wait  wait yeh jhalak party tha na...ohhh no isse galat jagah bhej diya maine...had to send to the b'day party...
Originally posted by style14

Jia, ZRA pic was just amazing..

Thanks shailee i have more then 600 arvi/ashvik pics so diff. For me to choose but now i will go for the ZRA pic
bye Amy n Shailee di...*hugs*...
Originally posted by jkhusi

Thanks shailee i have more then 600 arvi/ashvik pics so diff. For me to choose but now i will go for the ZRA pic
the ZRA pic is truly freaking awsm...
Originally posted by ameilia

Huma and others i am not talking abt those gurls...no way.
Huma we r there cant u see urself becaz i can... well in my imagination.I am wearing red and u? 

im wearing Black n White  just lyk wahi ๐Ÿ˜†
is arvi getting jodi award is confirmed?
hey arvians.. 

do u all remember arjun's dawa  n his promises of living his this life ( n obviously his next lifes too) with purvi ??  when he is gonna act upon it.,he even told purvi that if she change he will again come n stand outside her house n will tell her " i love u purvi"  n she too told she will accept it... n he was used to saying that he cannot stay without purvi for even a minute..

i think ekta will show us that sooner...  even purvi too promised arjun that she will always be with him... n will never leave her.

i know dat arvi are seperated..but it will be a treat to watch both of them realising their mistakes n fulfilling their promises..
Rani tu main raja

anyone?
Originally posted by crazygirl4RD

hey arvians.. 

do u all remember arjun's dawa  n his promises of living his this life ( n obviously his next lifes too) with purvi ??  when he is gonna act upon it.,he even told purvi that if she change he will again come n stand outside her house n will tell her " i love u purvi"  n she too told she will accept it... n he was used to saying that he cannot stay without purvi for even a minute..

i think ekta will show us that sooner...  even purvi too promised arjun that she will always be with him... n will never leave her.

i know dat arvi are seperated..but it will be a treat to watch both of them realising their mistakes n fulfilling their promises..
We all remember everything Even Arvi are still in love but EKTA MAI๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก She seriously need to see Doctor, Pyar ki Dushman๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†