India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

He can stay! (Page 2)

Omoraboti IF-Sizzlerz
Omoraboti
Omoraboti

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 4:15am | IP Logged
This is the problem yaar .. instead of believing any news, if you simply try to use logic .. nothing fits! Even those who thinks Sobti is selfish, how can they explain why he is stabbing his back himself but risking his reputation & IPK fanbase before his movie release?

His movie is due on March .. so he could easily stay till Jan. There is a reason why there is so much uproar ..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Doctor...

pinkeye IF-Sizzlerz
pinkeye
pinkeye

I guess ph want to satisfy their so calld ego to prove d point that
shw mst go on. BS wanted to leave fr quite sme time nw, shw ending
in 2 mnts without him jst fr channel and ph to display that no
one is indispinsable i guess.

...Doctor...

roldc Goldie
roldc
roldc

Let us hope that Barun stays till the end of IPK ... if it is January, then so be it as long as we know that he will be with Sanaya till the last day of the show.  Then he can relax and take his long deserved break and who knows, if his movie clicks big time with the viewers, we may watch him regularly on the big screenSmile.

Love you Barun!!!!!

...Doctor...

...Doctor... IF-Sizzlerz
...Doctor...
...Doctor...

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kashforlifex

My point exactly! So obviously, the show is here to stay for a long time otherwise, I'm pretty sure Barun wouldn't make such a big deal out of it! Unless of course, Star Plus can predict that after Barun leaves the show will only be able to survive for 2 more months. LOL and I'm pretty sure they've got an idea as to how long the show will survive by replacing the lead = the answer is NOT very long. 

Also, if Barun has quit the show that means that he's no long obliged or applicable to go for the UK interview, right? Wouldn't that just create a whole load of legal mess for the channel and production house and the people that are organising the event in the UK? 

*sigh* this is too much drama to bear off-screen. 

I'm just gonna believe what Barun said because that's easier to believe and nicer to believe, gives hope that he will be back. He's taking a break, not leaving. 

Even if he does end up quitting, then good for him! The show isn't doing so well now and if he's getting better and bigger opportunities, go for them...because y'know that's what normal people do...grab opportunities. So GO BARUN :) 

Keep Calm & Believe Barun :) 

He will quit on 20th november
..SankiMedhz.. IF-Sizzlerz
..SankiMedhz..
..SankiMedhz..

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Lol...everyone has totally different answers!!
Look at SP...the wide variety of answers they have been giving confirms that! From Sobti is quitting to watch other shows to we have a meeting tomorrow...Confused
It makes absolutely no sense to change the lead if the show's going to end in Jan!! 

...Doctor...

...Doctor... IF-Sizzlerz
...Doctor...
...Doctor...

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by raomedhz

Look at SP...the wide variety of answers they have been giving confirms that! From Sobti is quitting to watch other shows to we have a meeting tomorrow...Confused
It makes absolutely no sense to change the lead if the show's going to end in Jan!! 

I know everybody is confused but the news of show ending in Jan is confirmed by mishti so that is true news right? So BS can think of staying, just my POV!

..SankiMedhz..

...Doctor... IF-Sizzlerz
...Doctor...
...Doctor...

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolnisha_fun87

the new lead is coming to test viewers...if in this time people like Khushi and this new guy then show won't end in Jan...and if viewers do not like then they will bring Arnav for few episodes...show happy ending and show ends.

Simple

But mishti said show is ending in Jan, if they want to test new lead then they will run the show till it loses fans! Ermm
..SankiMedhz.. IF-Sizzlerz
..SankiMedhz..
..SankiMedhz..

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Doctor...

Originally posted by raomedhz

I know everybody is confused but the news of show ending in Jan is confirmed by mishti so that is true news right? So BS can think of staying, just my POV!
Yes...if it is ending in Jan, Barun can stay and just finish it off!! He anywayz said in that Sabras radio wala interview that he doesn't know when his break is going to start...so just start it after jan!!

...Doctor...

Go to top