Posted: 11 November 2012 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
awesome... update soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kajal1979

sarunlicious.. IF-Stunnerz
sarunlicious..
sarunlicious..

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Poor Khushi :( I Know Someone Who Cut Their Wrist When She Was In Pain Mentally :| Broken Heart But This Will Be Dangerous For Khushi & Her Baby Naa ?! Ouch
natzzz Senior Member
natzzz
natzzz

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
continueSmile
XArshiX Senior Member
XArshiX
XArshiX

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Part 3

Arnav parked outside sheesh mahal and saw khushi sitting next to jay. He angerly walked towards khushi and pulled her by her shoulder and was shouting at her. 
Arnav: KHUSHI HOW CAN U LEAVE ME! ESPECIALLY WHEN YOUR PREGANT WITH MY BABY!! 
Khushi was shocked she couldn't figure out how Arnav know where she was she didn't even tell anyone at home including her amma
Khushi: but Arnavji how did you...
Arnav: ur friend Jay told me 
Arnav was giving death stairs at jay.
Khushi was angry she told jay not tell anyone anything her on friend betrayed her her very friend that sometimes even calls her di! 
Khushi: jay how could u i told you not to tell anyone anything why would you betray me like that? 
 Jay: khushi I've known you all my life I know what you do to yourself when your in pain. So that people don't get Hurt you hurt yourself u hide your pain and never talk about it. I just...
Jay was shocked he saw Khushis hands and had little cuts on her wrist he couldn't believe khushi was harming herself again.
Jay: khushi show me ur wrist 
Khushi: wh..wh...whyy? 
Jay then quickly grabbed Khushis hands and saw cuts. Arnav was shocked as well he couldn't believe that khushi had cuts on her self and he didn't know anything about it. 
Jay: khushi your cutting again.
Arnav: WHAT? 
Arnav was shocked he didn't even know khushi was harming herself.
Arnav: khushi what does he mean by cutting ur self? 
Khushi: Arnavji have you ever wondered why I make jalebis when I'm upset?arnavji when my parents died i couldn't Handel the pain and and I thought I was by myself and that no one understood what I was going though so to get rid of the pain I started cutting. But then Jay found out what I was doing and helped me and then from then on I started to make jalebis except of harming myself.
Arnav was shocked from what khushi was saying he didn't know how bad her childhood was he thought only he had a bad childhood but what khushi went though he couldn't even imagine the pain.
Jay: but khushi why would u start again.
Khushi: because no one knows how it feels when a women comes and has a child that behaves exactly like ur husband. 
Arnav: khushi please come home with me I'm telling the truth Arav is not my son please come home you know I can't live without you. 
Khushi: I can't Arnavji 
Arnav: khushi please your going to be a mom and I'm going to be a dad please just think about the baby. I won't let  you go that easily please.
Khushi looked into Arnavs eyes and all she saw was guilt and pain. Khushi then nodded and Arnav then hugged khushi. Khushi said bye to jay and Arnav thanked jay for helping him. Arnav picked khushi up and put her gently in his car. And they drived back home.

Promo: khushi was at the half way down the stairs and sheetal was talking to her and khushi kept moving backwards
sheetal: why did u come back khushi don't you know no one wants you here Arnav dosent even love you anymore he loves me how can u come back.
Khushi then slept and fell down the stairs Arnav was just coming back  from work and saw khushi falling he then ran to her and screamed KHUUSHHIII! Everyone was running to see what happend and they all saw  khushi at the bottom of the stairs with her hand on her belly screaming Arnav then looked up to see what happens and saw sheetal. 

Firstly I like to thank my readers I will only continue if I made my aim! 
Aim: at least 20 likes and 2 pages of comments Thank you! 

The following 47 member(s) liked the above post:

pinklilliespreet_21parimaladaayushikumaramy11montykothapalliSwamuNavjotSkasya123ak07dhwaniianaknada_apriyaarshiSUKRIMAvaughnGeet13ushalishalinikanagulovebadhanroshrockkssos112801inluvwivARHIArchu61titanichomelesstokyoloveandluckterribletwistStimmyBlondiexzySarunArshiIpkseabeautymalosepooja_shineStaripkkndankPrettychoco90-krrish-..Sruthi..TeriKhamoshiyansspoorthyGAURI29hajrcaskerJennyAvniabikalaksh65pup03-Xpress-

Warda98 Groupbie
Warda98
Warda98

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Nice
abika IF-Rockerz
abika
abika

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 7:05am | IP Logged
nice scary precap poor khushi 
hate sheetal
con soon