India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

I feel awful for Barun's costars

swatso Senior Member
swatso
swatso

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 3:52am | IP Logged
So, the cat is finally out of the bag. It was Barun Sobti's decision to quit. He will move on to bigger and better things but what about the others on the show? People vilified Akshay and Abhas for defending the producers. People said really nasty things about Daljeet. People even wanted Sanaya Irani to quit!!!! Nobody knew the inside story but everybody was a conspiracy theorist Angry

Kudos to the other actors on this show. By maintaining their silence and showing their commitment to their employers, they have proved themselves to be consummate professionals. I will continue to watch this show for them.

As for Barun, I'm sure he had his reasons for saying that he is not quitting but going on a break. I am not going to judge him for that. If MAMR or any of his other works are good, I will certainly watch them.

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

VultureTalonmona67neethySwamuShohanaRahmankrisha06mybro_2004hbkumarcutepuppyPashnaDaRkPrInCeSssho-shweetjaya100SwaNia_2Rabba-Ve-Delenaserious-Rehnuma-

anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 4:11am | IP Logged

how do u know that it was his decision to quit...just cause SP says so...obviously they are not gonna say that he is quitting cause we are sabotaging the storyline... also he is not gonna blame the PH or SP... he is still the small fish and has to comply with what SP asks him to say...

all the reason we get from him or others...also Akshay Deepali leaving... Gautam Hegde has also left the show...everything points out to something big happening behind the scenes

just because Barun has a movie under his belt, doesn't mean he is leaving for that.

I am not saying he is totally blameless... but he is not the major culprit, that's for sure

Edited by anjs - 11 November 2012 at 4:12am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Faizaliaussiegal22bijiliipkkndfanforevahira2050

swatso Senior Member
swatso
swatso

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 4:29am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=anjs]

how do u know that it was his decision to quit...just cause SP says so...obviously they are not gonna say that he is quitting cause we are sabotaging the storyline... also he is not gonna blame the PH or SP... he is still the small fish and has to comply with what SP asks him to say...

all the reason we get from him or others...also Akshay Deepali leaving... Gautam Hegde has also left the show...everything points out to something big happening behind the scenes

just because Barun has a movie under his belt, doesn't mean he is leaving for that.

I am not saying he is totally blameless... but he is not the major culprit, that's for sure

[/

I'm not defending SP or the Producers. If you read my post carefully, you will see that I am talking about a group of actors who were unnecessarily pulled into a controversy that was not their doing. As for Barun, I honestly believe that he shouldn't have said anything until things with SP and the producers were sorted out. I think he lost some credibility here, which may or may not have been his doing. Don't actors in India have agents who handle their PR?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Lucifer16

anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 4:40am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=swatso
I'm not defending SP or the Producers. If you read my post carefully, you will see that I am talking about a group of actors who were unnecessarily pulled into a controversy that was not their doing. As for Barun, I honestly believe that he shouldn't have said anything until things with SP and the producers were sorted out. I think he lost some credibility here, which may or may not have been his doing. Don't actors in India have agents who handle their PR?
[/QUOTE]

tv actors in India dont have PR agents... here even 4 lions dont have PR LOL

i do feel sad for the other cast and crew...but after reading all the spoilers from people working on the set... i believe something fishy is going on... and i also felt that Barun was asked to speak to the media... by the channel i guess...

his interview is disappointing... but from all the past interviews which show that he is not a shrewd person, just a simple, humble man... i would believe he is just that... and all that is happening right now, is more of the channel and the PH

PH itself put a post on its forum 2-3 weeks ago that the story has run its course... which PH wud do that...now there are reports that all this is done to shut the show since they want to concentrate on their other new show... all this is insiders news...

also half of the cast is quitting... GH the main writer who was there from the start has left... infact he is really sad that the producers have buthchered the story...

also one on the news is that Barun was asked to leave as he told em that this new track doesnt go with the story...his movie is releasing in march...he himself said that there is no other show or movie... why wud he want to leave now...

Edited by anjs - 11 November 2012 at 4:42am

hira2050

Lucifer16 Senior Member
Lucifer16
Lucifer16

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Sanaya is certainly coming out well in this mess.  She has a good public image.

SwaNia_2

swatso Senior Member
swatso
swatso

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by seena007

Sanaya is certainly coming out well in this mess. She has a good public image.

I sincerely hope that they don't start badgering Barun's costars - Karan, Sanaya, Jayshree T, or Utkarsha Naik now to make statements for or against Barun. That would be really unfair Sleepy
shinaa IF-Rockerz
shinaa
shinaa

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 6:45am | IP Logged
This is the thing i hated about the forum.they bash anyone at anytime if something goes wrong about .barun quitting sanaya should quit why is she not saying anything bash akshay dogra and abash mehta why because they told us to behave maturely.bash everyone infact i heard that they even bashed that new guy viraf man whats his fault in all this he is not even a part of the show.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

swatsoLucifer16SwaNia_2

swatso Senior Member
swatso
swatso

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shinaa

This is the thing i hated about the forum.they bash anyone at anytime if something goes wrong about .barun quitting sanaya should quit why is she not saying anything bash akshay dogra and abash mehta why because they told us to behave maturely.bash everyone infact i heard that they even bashed that new guy viraf man whats his fault in all this he is not even a part of the show.

We were so right! People are now calling Star Plus and asking them is Sanaya is quitting too!!!! It's appalling to see people write threatening emails and posts for Viraf - we don't even know if he is the new guy!!!!!!! Jeez, guys! The other actors and crew on this show are trying to make a living - let them, without badgering them to quit or make statements!!!!! Angry

SwaNia_2

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top