Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

~ A Cindrella Story ~ RishBala Oneshot

princess_T IF-Dazzler
princess_T
princess_T

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 3:38am | IP Logged
                                                      ~A Cindrella Story~
" Bittuji " shouted an annoyed RK. " Yes, chief ". " I want a good looking girl for my new song. " Bittuji was confused like hell. Is it a new Publicity stunt? God knows what RK is upto. So without questioning him the little Bittuji ran out and searched for Junior artists who looked good so that RK can audition them.  " Any junior artist who wants to dance with RK ? " Bittuji shouted and a large number of girls came running towards him. He picked up some good looking ones and sent them to RK.   It really was important for Trishna she really wanted to dance with RK. She was called inside and RK looked at her from head to toe and selected her as the main dancer.

It was a big day for Trishna as she was running down those stairs a tragedy struck her. She fell fown.  Madhu and Padmini her mother ran to pick her up. " Didu, isn't it your shooting ? " asked a woried Madhu. " Yes Madhu. But, now I can't dance my leg is sprained. " replied Trishna. " Madhu why don't you go there instead of Trishna? " said Padmini.  " but, maa you know I don't like all this " " Just once for me Madhu " pleaded Trishna. " Fine Didu. "  Madhu went inside dressed herself in an appropriate way and left for RK studios.
" Hmm excuse me can I meet RK ? " asked Madhu. " Who are you? " " I'm Trishna Chaudhry's sister. I'm here on behalf of her " said Madhu " I need to ask Chief " the little man ran inside the vanity van and came outside and signaled Madhu to go inside.  She sophisticatedly walked inside and saw RK superstar RK sitting there.  He was the most charming and handsome man she had ever seen. His lips were carved in a perfect smile. He was to die for. Madhu controled her thoughts and started " Hmm RK I'm Trishna's sister Madhubala. Actually Trishna accidently fell down the stairs so I can dance on behalf of her. Do you permit ? " " Hmm... Yeah, you're actually prettier than your sister is. "  RK went outside after saying that. She felt nice that a superstar complimented her. She walked out and saw a vanity van specially arranged for her. Practically it was arranged for Trishna though. " Dress yourself for the shoot " commanded RK. 
" So RK as soon as the girl comes you have to give a lovey dovey expression " the director was explaining RK and the assistant director was explaining the expressions to Madhu.  She was really nervous and RK noticed that. He came to her and said " Don't be nervous. Your gonna dance with RK as soon as you are in his arms you'll forget the world. I promise. " with this he winked and went away. They started the shooting of the song and everything was going well. 

Today was the last day for the shoot. She was really upset. She really got used to the shooting schedule but every good thing comes to an end. She got ready and left for the shoot.  Walking inside her vanity she got  ready and the shooting started.
\
The duo was dancing to a magical tune. She enjoyed dancing with him and he was right... she forgot the world while dancing. She was drowning in those deep brown eyes. His smile, his eyes everything was to die for. She didn't really know from where these feelings rose. She only knew she was having the best time dancing with him.
RK surprisingly , was looking at her without even blinking. For the first time he had noticed her pink lips. They were amazing and he had a desire to crush them against his. He forgot the world and danced with her. Their jodi was amazing.
Madhu and RK stopped dancing once the director said " Cut " but they kept on looking at each other. She was drowning in those eyes. Everything seemed to stop. Only him and her.  She snapped out of it.  While, she was trying to free herself he took out her earing.  She ran way and he kissed the earing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry if I wasted your time.

Tanvi :)

Edited by princess_T - 11 November 2012 at 3:47am

The following 44 member(s) liked the above post:

lathaauButterscotch.xoSmiley1279rita88larimel22Licyabhingyaangelicdeeptimadhubalaa12Aamerazelja89revti21cutestar12ranithaAsyalovertrishnawaliyaQuintessentialIarunsunita_gmdrashmeet12aan-rishvioletshinesamidsamidVsoujanyanoaccount-kavita-Simple-Girllwrimaforeveruma88ashred12-happilyunknownSyed695.Tanmaya.-Dil-My_VivJaannahtani88shalini_sPristineSoulprava55663Billu-Maammapunam2712deepak148todayzstarbhanu_rekhag--Udhay--...Seema...

deepak148 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 3:43am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
princess_T IF-Dazzler
princess_T
princess_T

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepak148

Wink Nice story. Are you going to expand it ?

No I don't think so.
thanks
...Seema... IF-Addictz
...Seema...
...Seema...

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 3:44am | IP Logged
V nice os.great job keep it up.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

princess_T

-SilverAngel- IF-Stunnerz
-SilverAngel-
-SilverAngel-

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Nicely done Tanu!!Thumbs Up

princess_T

drashmeet12 IF-Dazzler
drashmeet12
drashmeet12

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Awesome OS !

princess_T

--Udhay-- IF-Stunnerz
--Udhay--
--Udhay--

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Fantastic OS.! I'm so happy that we have got a wonderful writer like u in our forum..! Nice writing, well worded, I enjoyed visualizing this OS, and it was an amazing feel.. Wow..! Please expand it into many parts and develop this one, it'll be awesome.. Thanks a lot Tanvi..! :)

Edited by --Udhay-- - 11 November 2012 at 3:56am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arunsunita_gmprincess_T

princess_T IF-Dazzler
princess_T
princess_T

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 3:48am | IP Logged
@vmpy: Thanks.

@ Mahi: Thanks Sis..

@ drashmeet12: thanks

Edited by princess_T - 11 November 2012 at 3:49am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index