Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

will you do kiss and bedroom scenes ? (Page 5)

Drasti8 Senior Member
Drasti8
Drasti8

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 7:36am | IP Logged
I agree with you. Even a hug or touch is fine. I don't want to see any bed scenes or any kissing. Love rishbala. Waiting to see more rishbala moments

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sexy-manesha76

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 7:40am | IP Logged

Last time VD said this that time i said the same thing that we don't need them to kiss & Before the Serial started when DD said this even that time i said we do not want Lip lock from them . As they already do scenes which look Hottt . 
silent.desire IF-Stunnerz
silent.desire
silent.desire

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafs_Sweetheart

Even Vivian said first that he won't do any kissing scenes ever in his acting career. So what can Drashti do, she has to say the same also even if she wanted to do these type of bedroom scenes and kissing if Vivian (the man) said first she has to cover and say she won't do these scenes. So they've prepared us that they won't do, perhaps we can keep pestering them to do the loving scenes and the more they ask they will end up doing it for us. LOL
There can be decent romantic scenes also nafisa like I said forehead kissing and all that @chakku_chudail told. Hope some romantic scenes they do.Embarrassed Not high that will be uncomfortable but atleast one that can be seen with ease. O I want one forehead kiss of Rishbala atleast.Day Dreaming
Pujark3 Senior Member
Pujark3
Pujark3

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:07am | IP Logged
So hamare dono sitare yanike Vivian and also drashti are nt doin bold seane good ... And i personaly dont like it ...its k tht sm seanes bt nt so sexy
ForeverForU IF-Rockerz
ForeverForU
ForeverForU

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:55am | IP Logged
they need not do bedroom scenes and kissing scenes to show their passion...I swear I could feel their passion and intensity even when they are at 2 feet distance..its a personal choice and we should respect their decision...and of course we will get romantic and sizzling Rishbala scenes on timeEmbarrassed
manid IF-Rockerz
manid
manid

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Jo thode se eyelock se hi screen pe aag laga deti hai...use Kissing and bed scene ki kya jarurat...Day Dreaming...I respect her decision and agree wid herThumbs Up
Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Well I don't think Kissing n doing Bed scene gave the chemistry, Chemistry reflects in the eyes locks, Hugs n Breathing when ur partner come little close to you...

Everyone has thier own rules n regulations for living their life n only bcoz of viewers they are'nt gonna change it...

Families together sit n watch show specially on colours, So i don't think people prefer to watch bed scene with their family sitting next to them...

So directly they have to miss that epi so i don't think there is anything wrong in having light romance only...

My POV

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

manesha76--Udhay--

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index