Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

will you do kiss and bedroom scenes ? (Page 4)

leverne IF-Stunnerz
leverne
leverne

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafs_Sweetheart

Even Vivian said first that he won't do any kissing scenes ever in his acting career. So what can Drashti do, she has to say the same also even if she wanted to do these type of bedroom scenes and kissing if Vivian (the man) said first she has to cover and say she won't do these scenes. So they've prepared us that they won't do, perhaps we can keep pestering them to do the loving scenes and the more they ask they will end up doing it for us. LOL

Why do u think DD will say it due to the fact that VD as refused such scenes...Confused

Ur comments make no sense to me...Its DD ka personal choice not to do such scenes as she is not comfortable in them...

She is a smart girl and can make her own choices and dont need to change them based on views expressed by others...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sexy-Arnav90-chrys-_innocent_

ashashiny Senior Member
ashashiny
ashashiny

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 6:57am | IP Logged

Even Vivian said first that he won't do any kissing scenes ever in his acting career. So what can Drashti do, she has to say the same also even if she wanted to do these type of bedroom scenes and kissing if Vivian (the man) said first she has to cover and say she won't do these scenes. So they've prepared us that they won't do, perhaps we can keep pestering them to do the loving scenes and the more they ask they will end up doing it for us. LOL

oh,really...this is not drashti's first serial,in the previous one also she did not do any type of bold scenes...
im not interested to see any bold scenes and respecting their personal choices...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sexy-leverne-chrys-

Abhayangel IF-Dazzler
Abhayangel
Abhayangel

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 7:14am | IP Logged
I am proud of DVD..
Vivian and drashti both have made us feel proud on their choice..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manesha76

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhaylovepia

rishbala union is not only based on kiss or bedroom scences i don't like to watch these type of scences i think some time its ok but not so much sexy or open style which shown in different shows they only want to gain trps nothing else we all know that these are tv shows and they should do every scence with in limits its ok in films but i am not liking this in films too. because whatever they are doing it is real touching, kissing etc. we only says that its films or shows but actors and actressess doing all things in real. so we should understand their problems and never demand this.
Wow<3 Kyaaa Baat haii! Honestly chemistry doesnt sterm out of hot steamy scenes; in reality *or reelity* if the chemistry is there it will be shown regardless of what type of scenes it is.

Bollywood has become too hollywoodisssh!! And to have the same in serials for me personally would be a put off too!.. It does sometimes become awkward to watch when you are sittig there with your parents, so i appreciate both actors' stance. They are human too, so long as they behave in a professional affair on screen i have no issues with them. The actors have their own boundaries, and us as audiences ought to respect that.Smile

I have to say, i loved your reply.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Abhayangel-brokensoul--Sexy-Arnav90leverne-chrys-

.MeriAashiqui.. Senior Member
.MeriAashiqui..
.MeriAashiqui..

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 7:23am | IP Logged

Even Vivian said first that he won't do any kissing scenes ever in his acting career. So what can Drashti do, she has to say the same also even if she wanted to do these type of bedroom scenes and kissing if Vivian (the man) said first she has to cover and say she won't do these scenes. So they've prepared us that they won't do, perhaps we can keep pestering them to do the loving scenes and the more they ask they will end up doing it for us. LOL
LOL..its not her first interview where she said she will not do this kind of scenes...she gave two interview about this even before the show startsTongue...go & read TELLYCHAKAR first interview of MBLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sexy-manesha76-chrys-

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 7:24am | IP Logged

Even Vivian said first that he won't do any kissing scenes ever in his acting career. So what can Drashti do, she has to say the same also even if she wanted to do these type of bedroom scenes and kissing if Vivian (the man) said first she has to cover and say she won't do these scenes. So they've prepared us that they won't do, perhaps we can keep pestering them to do the loving scenes and the more they ask they will end up doing it for us. LOL

Seriously at least have some respect towards a woman! Do u really think she is desperate to be kissed on screen, that she has to follow what the lead dude is saying and parrot her way out?Sleepy None of the actors in this show want to do such scenes, so be it; but ur choice of words is really shocking i must admit. You are a woman too right? Just asking? And dnt tell me she is an actress hence we are allow to point fingers at her *character*- i meant in REAL character*, cuz like she said, everyone is human and are bound to get hurt  by certain statements.

I dnt get your obsession with DrashtiLOL

Edited by _innocent_ - 11 November 2012 at 7:36am

-Sexy--brokensoul-Arnav90manesha76leverne-chrys-

.MeriAashiqui.. Senior Member
.MeriAashiqui..
.MeriAashiqui..

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _innocent_

Even Vivian said first that he won't do any kissing scenes ever in his acting career. So what can Drashti do, she has to say the same also even if she wanted to do these type of bedroom scenes and kissing if Vivian (the man) said first she has to cover and say she won't do these scenes. So they've prepared us that they won't do, perhaps we can keep pestering them to do the loving scenes and the more they ask they will end up doing it for us. LOL

Seriously at least have some respect towards a woman! Do u really think she is desperate to be kissed on screen, that she has to follow what the lead dude is saying and parrot her way out?Sleepy None of the actors in this show want to do such scenes, so be it; but ur choice of words is really shocking i must admit. You are a woman too right? Just asking? And dnt tell me she is an actress hence we are allow to point fingers at her character, cuz like she said, everyone is human and are bound to get hurt certain statements.

I dnt get your obsession with DrashtiLOL
@red---Jal ne bu ata haiWink...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

manesha76Arnav90

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 7:35am | IP Logged
I respect DD"s decision. Personally I don't think it is needed in TV shows. And the reporter asked about bedroom scenes and kissing scenes and not intimate scenes, right. Intimate and passionate scenes can be done without kissing and without being vulgar.  We need passionate and intense scenes in MB and not kissing scenes.

As long as they both are professional in their work and do the needful scenes, I don't have a problem. Also any kind of intimate scenes are not even needed at this stage in MB. Leave alone kissing and bedroom scenes.
Rishbala are realizing each other's feelings and they both treat each other as friends and supporting each other as per the current track. So there is no need for this kind of scenes. And them sharing a bed on both sides too have sizzling chemistry and look hot. Mostly them fighting each other scenes are more hotter than the lovey dovey kissing scenes.

Personally I didn't like the bedroom and kissing scenes we got in few shows this year. It made me stop watching a show I was regularly following, the promo just made me stop it.

-Sexy-Arnav90manesha76leverne_innocent_-chrys-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index