Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

will you do kiss and bedroom scenes ? (Page 2)

deepak148 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 3:48am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Khushi...Tanmaya.

..Khushi.. IF-Dazzler
..Khushi..
..Khushi..

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahi0809

Yaar reunion does not meet inexplicable kissing moments... even if Rishbala look at each other passionately and RK gently touches her... its fine with me!

Kissing is not all love for me... part of it yes but not all... so reunion can also be sealed with a cute hug too!... but then that is just my POV..

MTE! They can show a cute hug between RishBala and that'll be enough to warm my heart. I've never liked watching kiss or steamy scenes anyway & pleased to know that DD isn't comfortable doing them. In fact I am more than proud of Drashti for what she said Approve

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

drashmeet12.Tanmaya.Sandy-Naz

drashmeet12 IF-Dazzler
drashmeet12
drashmeet12

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Khushi..

Originally posted by mahi0809

Yaar reunion does not meet inexplicable kissing moments... even if Rishbala look at each other passionately and RK gently touches her... its fine with me!

Kissing is not all love for me... part of it yes but not all... so reunion can also be sealed with a cute hug too!... but then that is just my POV..

MTE! They can show a cute hug between RishBala and that'll be enough to warm my heart. I've never liked watching kiss or steamy scenes anyway & pleased to know that DD isn't comfortable doing them. In fact I am more than proud of Drashti for what she said Approve

@ bold Thumbs Up

deepak148 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 3:56am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

drashmeet12

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 3:59am | IP Logged
I don't want real kiss or some very cheap love-making scenes like they show in other shows ROFL

I am happy with what they did in their previous shows. For me they were really hot there.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

preeti369AbhayangelDoracakeankita24deepak148Sandy-Nazsilent.desiremanesha76mysteriousmilli

deepak148 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 4:02am | IP Logged

..Khushi..manesha76

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 4:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepak148

Originally posted by chakku_chudail

I don't want real kiss or some very cheap love-making scenes like they show in other shows ROFL

I am happy with what they did in their previous shows. For me they were really hot there.
i also meant to say that, but my english and explaination power is poor. i will be happy with geet type romance

No Abhiya type romance. You know, healing the wounds with kisses on hands, face, back, neck and almost touching the lipsBlushing And lying half naked in bedBlushing

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Abhayangelaan-rishMyAngelAbhaydeepak148silent.desireEvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

drashmeet12 IF-Dazzler
drashmeet12
drashmeet12

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 4:12am | IP Logged

Originally posted by drashmeet12

i agree with ur opinion, but i like to watch some romantic scenes.

No wrry dear..DD did some bed scn and kissy scn in geet ! but she has her own limit whch s beyond enough for us.LOL. ! so chillWink and i respect dd for that !
i love drashti to death and she is my fav tv actress. And i am not asking more scenes. i am asking only what you wrote above.

Aah dear first do u rly think any actor will say i will do bold scns with my co-star/show and will do kissy wissy scns? that to  infrnt of media ? no ! never no one will say that..! that wat  DD didEmbarrassed dnt worry dd will not disappnt uSmileso chillax and enjoy the showEmbarrassed

Edited by drashmeet12 - 11 November 2012 at 4:22am

deepak148manesha76

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index