Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: drashmeet12

No wrry dear..DD did some besd scn and kissy scn in geet ! but she has her own limit whch s beyond enough for us.😆. ! so chill😉 and i respect dd for that !

i love drashti to death and she is my fav tv actress. And i am not asking more scenes. i am asking only what you wrote above.
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I don't want real kiss or some very cheap love-making scenes like they show in other shows 🤣

I am happy with what they did in their previous shows. For me they were really hot there.
Originally posted by: chakku_chudail

I don't want real kiss or some very cheap love-making scenes like they show in other shows 🤣

I am happy with what they did in their previous shows. For me they were really hot there.

i also meant to say that, but my english and explaination power is poor. i will be happy with geet type romance
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: deepak148

i also meant to say that, but my english and explaination power is poor. i will be happy with geet type romance

No Abhiya type romance. You know, healing the wounds with kisses on hands, face, back, neck and almost touching the lips☺️ And lying half naked in bed☺️
drashmeet12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: deepak148

i love drashti to death and she is my fav tv actress. And i am not asking more scenes. i am asking only what you wrote above.

Aah dear first do u rly think any actor will say i will do bold scns with my co-star/show and will do kissy wissy scns? that to  infrnt of media ? no ! never no one will say that..! that wat  DD did😳 dnt worry dd will not disappnt u😊so chillax and enjoy the show😳
Edited by drashmeet12 - 11 years ago

No Abhiya type romance. You know, healing the wounds with kisses on hands, face, back, neck and almost touching the lips☺️ And lying half naked in bed☺️

That will be great :).
leverne thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i think it is VD and DD ka personal choice..and it also depends on the director...
we should be bothered...we will still get our rishbala dose...
DevilClan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
M satisfied wid whtevr they r shwing. Bs Rishbala sath hone chahiye wid tiny-miny romance.
PurpleOcean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

uff Chakku!! tell me abt it ☺️  ☺️ ☺️  ☺️  dats even more hot n passionate dan an actual kiss!! 
bt i doubt dat kind of magic can b recreated ever again😆
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: abhaylovepia

rishbala union is not only based on kiss or bedroom scences i don't like to watch these type of scences i think some time its ok but not so much sexy or open style which shown in different shows they only want to gain trps nothing else we all know that these are tv shows and they should do every scence with in limits its ok in films but i am not liking this in films too. because whatever they are doing it is real touching, kissing etc. we only says that its films or shows but actors and actressess doing all things in real. so we should understand their problems and never demand this.

superb reply👍🏼
totally agree with u 😃