Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

will you do kiss and bedroom scenes ?

Posted: 11 years ago
At ABP news, they asked drashti thai if she will do bedroom scenes and kiss scenes. she said she will not do that. i am uncomfortable at that. so bye bye rishabala union

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abhaylovepia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
rishbala union is not only based on kiss or bedroom scences i don't like to watch these type of scences i think some time its ok but not so much sexy or open style which shown in different shows they only want to gain trps nothing else we all know that these are tv shows and they should do every scence with in limits its ok in films but i am not liking this in films too. because whatever they are doing it is real touching, kissing etc. we only says that its films or shows but actors and actressess doing all things in real. so we should understand their problems and never demand this.
Meenah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

@abhaylovepia agreed wid you

i agree with ur opinion, but i like to watch some romantic scenes.
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Yaar reunion does not meet inexplicable kissing moments... even if Rishbala look at each other passionately and RK gently touches her... its fine with me!

Kissing is not all love for me... part of it yes but not all... so reunion can also be sealed with a cute hug too!... but then that is just my POV..
76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

You saw Madhu changing RK's clothes . That was sensuous for me . Also Kiss toh 3 second ka hi dikhate hain toh usme nahi bhi dikhaya toh bhi theek hai . Baaki prime Time mein zyaada allowed bhi nahi hai . 

Baaki joh scenes VD aur DD ne diye the apne last serial mein i think Telly ke kisi bhi couple ne nahi diye hain .  
drashmeet12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: deepak148

i agree with ur opinion, but i like to watch some romantic scenes.

No wrry dear..DD did some bed scn and kissy scn in geet ! but she has her own limit whch s beyond enough for us.πŸ˜†. ! so chillπŸ˜‰ and i respect dd for that !
Edited by drashmeet12 - 11 years ago
@ABP news, they were chatting with drashti and they asked her if she will do some bold scenes. she said no And chat sow started at 3:30 pmEdited by deepak148 - 11 years ago
..Khushi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: mahi0809

Yaar reunion does not meet inexplicable kissing moments... even if Rishbala look at each other passionately and RK gently touches her... its fine with me!

Kissing is not all love for me... part of it yes but not all... so reunion can also be sealed with a cute hug too!... but then that is just my POV..

MTE! They can show a cute hug between RishBala and that'll be enough to warm my heart. I've never liked watching kiss or steamy scenes anyway & pleased to know that DD isn't comfortable doing them. In fact I am more than proud of Drashti for what she said 
drashmeet12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: ..Khushi..

MTE! They can show a cute hug between RishBala and that'll be enough to warm my heart. I've never liked watching kiss or steamy scenes anyway & pleased to know that DD isn't comfortable doing them. In fact I am more than proud of Drashti for what she said 

@ bold πŸ‘πŸΌ