Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

will you do kiss and bedroom scenes ?

deepak148 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 3:27am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

krazzy4uhoney_sonyRavishinRavzyarunsunita_gm..Khushi..aan-rishSimple-GirlabhaylovepiadesaitMeenah-SilverAngel--Nafisa-silent.desireNeelum.drashti-chrys-

abhaylovepia IF-Rockerz
abhaylovepia
abhaylovepia

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 3:32am | IP Logged
rishbala union is not only based on kiss or bedroom scences i don't like to watch these type of scences i think some time its ok but not so much sexy or open style which shown in different shows they only want to gain trps nothing else we all know that these are tv shows and they should do every scence with in limits its ok in films but i am not liking this in films too. because whatever they are doing it is real touching, kissing etc. we only says that its films or shows but actors and actressess doing all things in real. so we should understand their problems and never demand this.

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

honey_sonytchoudhuryamulchhetrysweety_virgo1Monics316Sonadevlove_me_notArmu4evaLola13SiMi615-Inferno-4ever4lovedrashmeet12aan-rishAbhayangeldesaitNewton123Angel-33KissTheSkyankita24Meenah.Tanmaya.CroppedHorizon.-SmexyGhost-Sandy-NazlevernesitakshiimysteriousmilliBefikremanesha76Neelum.drashti

Meenah IF-Sizzlerz
Meenah
Meenah

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 3:34am | IP Logged

@abhaylovepia agreed wid you

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Tanmaya.

deepak148 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 3:36am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lil_Rituabhaylovepia

..Khushi.. IF-Dazzler
..Khushi..
..Khushi..

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 3:38am | IP Logged
When was this?
-SilverAngel- IF-Stunnerz
-SilverAngel-
-SilverAngel-

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Yaar reunion does not meet inexplicable kissing moments... even if Rishbala look at each other passionately and RK gently touches her... its fine with me!

Kissing is not all love for me... part of it yes but not all... so reunion can also be sealed with a cute hug too!... but then that is just my POV..

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

drashti.dfanlove_me_not4ever4love..Khushi..abhaylovepiaBefikremanesha76Sandy-Naz

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 3:43am | IP Logged

You saw Madhu changing RK's clothes . That was sensuous for me . Also Kiss toh 3 second ka hi dikhate hain toh usme nahi bhi dikhaya toh bhi theek hai . Baaki prime Time mein zyaada allowed bhi nahi hai . 

Baaki joh scenes VD aur DD ne diye the apne last serial mein i think Telly ke kisi bhi couple ne nahi diye hain .  

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Alinaaliilove_me_notaan-rish4ever4love..Khushi..AbhayangelMeenahankita24CroppedHorizon.deepak148

drashmeet12 IF-Dazzler
drashmeet12
drashmeet12

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepak148

i agree with ur opinion, but i like to watch some romantic scenes.

No wrry dear..DD did some bed scn and kissy scn in geet ! but she has her own limit whch s beyond enough for us.LOL. ! so chillWink and i respect dd for that !

Edited by drashmeet12 - 11 November 2012 at 3:58am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

manaal_2011vaani21deepak148Meenahmanesha76

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index