blrgal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
So SP has already tweeted that BS has quit and there isnt anything much that they can do !!!!

STAR Plus ?@StarPlus_India

Yes, we confirm that Barun has quit #IPKKND. This is solely his decision and there's nothing much that we can do about it.

Damn !! was hoping to hear different news!!!

So with mamaji, Payal , Akash and now ASR leaving, half of core team is gone!!! who next i wonder ???

Sad but better to end the ARSHI love story on a great note and leave with grace and dignity !!!

Nobody knows the reason or the actual story - whether it was Gul who screwed with the story and BS and others so that her new angst ridden or angry hero  - KSG gets attention or if BS chose to quit due to movies, due to health - whatever but occurrences like this in less than 2 years of running only shows a badly run show!

All good things come to an end i suppose!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

candykrush thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
good atleast they have given us the reply...much better than all these hide and seek!!
prettypri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: blrgal

So SP has already tweeted that BS has quit and there isnt anything much that they can do !!!!

STAR Plus ?@StarPlus_India

Yes, we confirm that Barun has quit #IPKKND. This is solely his decision and there's nothing much that we can do about it.

Damn !! was hoping to hear different news!!!

So with mamaji, Payal , Akash and now ASR leaving, half of core team is gone!!! who next i wonder ???

Sad but better to end the ARSHI love story on a great note and leave with grace and dignity !!!

Nobody knows the reason or the actual story - whether it was Gul who screwed with the story and BS and others so that her new angst ridden or angry hero  - KSG gets attention or if BS chose to quit due to movies, due to health - whatever but occurrences like this in less than 2 years of running only shows a badly run show!

All good things come to an end i suppose!!!

One ting I Dnt get is...hw will ending IPKKND ensure KSG and his show get enough attention..wouldn't the negative publicity ensure the opposite in fact??
Shru9ti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Dey r tweetin dis to stop us.Dere a meetin tmrw.It w'l confirned tmrw if he's stayin or nt
ARCH21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Such a serious protest from viewers and they tweet their answer!!!!! It's a farce or just bad management !!!???? Edited by ARCH21 - 11 years ago
blrgal thumbnail
Originally posted by: ARCH21

Such a serious protest from viewers and they tweet their answer!!!!! It's a farce or just bad management !!!????

Well so far they have done a pretty bad job of managing it.. so not surprised with this either!!
blrgal thumbnail
Originally posted by: prettypri

One ting I Dnt get is...hw will ending IPKKND ensure KSG and his show get enough attention..wouldn't the negative publicity ensure the opposite in fact??

I meant Gul's focus can only be on one angry man at a time!!!!!!!!
blrgal thumbnail
Sanaya Irani ?@itsmesanaya

Guys, its official! Barun is leaving #IPKKND and Viraf Feroz Patel will replace him. He will join us by the end of this month.