India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

SP Confirms

blrgal Senior Member
blrgal
blrgal

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 3:25am | IP Logged
So SP has already tweeted that BS has quit and there isnt anything much that they can do !!!!

STAR Plus [email protected]StarPlus_India

Yes, we confirm that Barun has quit #IPKKND. This is solely his decision and there's nothing much that we can do about it.

Damn !! was hoping to hear different news!!!

So with mamaji, Payal , Akash and now ASR leaving, half of core team is gone!!! who next i wonder ???

Sad but better to end the ARSHI love story on a great note and leave with grace and dignity !!!

Nobody knows the reason or the actual story - whether it was Gul who screwed with the story and BS and others so that her new angst ridden or angry hero  - KSG gets attention or if BS chose to quit due to movies, due to health - whatever but occurrences like this in less than 2 years of running only shows a badly run show!

All good things come to an end i suppose!!!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

julijasmeenPrasRasmanasa.dashmir24IpoonaarnshisweetysaranMani.raizadareemamariyammazkachazka

candykrush IF-Sizzlerz
candykrush
candykrush

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 3:27am | IP Logged
good atleast they have given us the reply...much better than all these hide and seek!!
prettypri IF-Rockerz
prettypri
prettypri

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blrgal

So SP has already tweeted that BS has quit and there isnt anything much that they can do !!!!

Yes, we confirm that Barun has quit #IPKKND. This is solely his decision and there's nothing much that we can do about it.

So with mamaji, Payal , Akash and now ASR leaving, half of core team is gone!!! who next i wonder ???

Sad but better to end the ARSHI love story on a great note and leave with grace and dignity !!!

Nobody knows the reason or the actual story - whether it was Gul who screwed with the story and BS and others so that her new angst ridden or angry hero  - KSG gets attention or if BS chose to quit due to movies, due to health - whatever but occurrences like this in less than 2 years of running only shows a badly run show!

One ting I Dnt get is...hw will ending IPKKND ensure KSG and his show get enough attention..wouldn't the negative publicity ensure the opposite in fact??
Shru9ti IF-Dazzler
Shru9ti
Shru9ti

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Dey r tweetin dis to stop us.Dere a meetin tmrw.It w'l confirned tmrw if he's stayin or nt

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shilpa09

ARCH21 Senior Member
ARCH21
ARCH21

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Such a serious protest from viewers and they tweet their answer!!!!! It's a farce or just bad management !!!????

Edited by ARCH21 - 11 November 2012 at 3:32am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

julijasmeen

tanmana IF-Dazzler
tanmana
tanmana

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 3:36am | IP Logged
we ll protest
blrgal Senior Member
blrgal
blrgal

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ARCH21

Such a serious protest from viewers and they tweet their answer!!!!! It's a farce or just bad management !!!????

Well so far they have done a pretty bad job of managing it.. so not surprised with this either!!
blrgal Senior Member
blrgal
blrgal

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prettypri

Originally posted by blrgal

One ting I Dnt get is...hw will ending IPKKND ensure KSG and his show get enough attention..wouldn't the negative publicity ensure the opposite in fact??

I meant Gul's focus can only be on one angry man at a time!!!!!!!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index