Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Have a break..have a kit- kat

coolnisha_fun87 IF-Dazzler
coolnisha_fun87
coolnisha_fun87

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Guys,calm down..!!

the court has made its decision and not today its long back.2 months back when we got the spoiler from a reliable source.I agree things have been very wrongly presented but I believe there must be some reason behind it and that we will never get to know.

Barun gave his notice period 2 months back and I am glad he sticked to his decision.that shows he is focused.Reason for his quit does not matter because ultimately we won't get to see him in IPK.

Don't be sad..if you can't see Khushi with someone else better stop watching the show rather than wasting your precious time on begging because channel won't end the show.Who is the fool to kill money generating machine.

So,all of us need to take a break,spend some more time with family in this festival,recharge yourself and enjoy the remaining time left with ArShi.

"You can spend minutes, hours, days, weeks, or even months over-analyzing a situation; trying to put the pieces together, justifying what could've, would've happened... or you can just leave the pieces on the floor and just move  on." 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iamknown2u

iamknown2u Senior Member
iamknown2u
iamknown2u

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolnisha_fun87

Guys,calm down..!!

the court has made its decision and not today its long back.2 months back when we got the spoiler from a reliable source.I agree things have been very wrongly presented but I believe there must be some reason behind it and that we will never get to know.

Barun gave his notice period 2 months back and I am glad he sticked to his decision.that shows he is focused.Reason for his quit does not matter because ultimately we won't get to see him in IPK.

Don't be sad..if you can't see Khushi with someone else better stop watching the show rather than wasting your precious time on begging because channel won't end the show.Who is the fool to kill money generating machine.

So,all of us need to take a break,spend some more time with family in this festival,recharge yourself and enjoy the remaining time left with ArShi.

"You can spend minutes, hours, days, weeks, or even months over-analyzing a situation; trying to put the pieces together, justifying what could've, would've happened... or you can just leave the pieces on the floor and just move on."

after a very very long time i see some sensible post on this forum...
Great post nisha...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

coolnisha_fun87

coolnisha_fun87 IF-Dazzler
coolnisha_fun87
coolnisha_fun87

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iamknown2u

Guys,calm down..!!

"You can spend minutes, hours, days, weeks, or even months over-analyzing a situation; trying to put the pieces together, justifying what could've, would've happened... or you can just leave the pieces on the floor and just move on."

Great post nisha...

from last 2 months fiasco we can clearly see no one wants to come up and speak the truth..barun gave an interview which was contradicted by Star Plus and things are becoming more dirty..so why don't we sit back and enjoy...some crazy fans of Barun creating havoc and false stories which ultimately making a joke of him..and the end its his life..let him live..

and let the show go on..for some people who will anyways watch..

SP are smart enough to deal in all things..at last they can put all blame on an actor ..

so crying,begging won't help us.It will all result in upsetting the viewers.

And for life one should learn not to get so emotionally attach to a show where you are just a mere audience...!!

iamknown2u Senior Member
iamknown2u
iamknown2u

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 4:22am | IP Logged

Originally posted by iamknown2u

Guys,calm down..!!

Great post nisha...

from last 2 months fiasco we can clearly see no one wants to come up and speak the truth..barun gave an interview which was contradicted by Star Plus and things are becoming more dirty..so why don't we sit back and enjoy...some crazy fans of Barun creating havoc and false stories which ultimately making a joke of him..and the end its his life..let him live..

and let the show go on..for some people who will anyways watch..

SP are smart enough to deal in all things..at last they can put all blame on an actor ..

so crying,begging won't help us.It will all result in upsetting the viewers.

And for life one should learn not to get so emotionally attach to a show where you are just a mere audience...!!

true..
Www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3285175
is what i felt

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top