sabar ka phal meetha hoga???(for swaronian)

paro1311 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
13th of nov approaches faster than expected. its just impossible to sit thru tis borin weekend and not worry about the impending future of swaron track. as we al know the dancer hunt entries close on 13th of nov, stayin positive is our only option but wat if there is no new sharon out thr??? i believe thr r tons of talented dancers in the country out of which a few mite fit all the sharon criteria, but this delay is worryin meπŸ˜” its gettin really hard to stay positive. nd those recent polls on fb doesnt help much either.
i know there's enuf pressure but still pls cv's give us swaron asap.. i 4 one am ready to give the new gal as much time required to get into the skin of sharon; specially if she's a fresh face nd a raw actor just like the others wer in the beginnin.
all that as long as u give us swaron cos watever alternative plans cv's have up their sleeve will not work wth us swaronians 4 sure.😑
just to be clear im not tryin to spread negetivity also this isnt a frustration post. just expressing my concern nd lookin for some  hope.😊
really wish they would find sharon thru this hunt or otherwise nd we get our swaron back again. it would be the best diwali gift 4 us swaronians😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShivTRSS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: paro1311

13th of nov approaches faster than expected. its just impossible to sit thru tis borin weekend and not worry about the impending future of swaron track. as we al know the dancer hunt entries close on 13th of nov, stayin positive is our only option but wat if there is no new sharon out thr??? i believe thr r tons of talented dancers in the country out of which a few mite fit all the sharon criteria, but this delay is worryin meπŸ˜” its gettin really hard to stay positive. nd those recent polls on fb doesnt help much either.

i know there's enuf pressure but still pls cv's give us swaron asap.. i 4 one am ready to give the new gal as much time required to get into the skin of sharon; specially if she's a fresh face nd a raw actor just like the others wer in the beginnin.
all that as long as u give us swaron cos watever alternative plans cv's have up their sleeve will not work wth us swaronians 4 sure.😑
just to be clear im not tryin to spread negetivity also this isnt a frustration post. just expressing my concern nd lookin for some  hope.😊
really wish they would find sharon thru this hunt or otherwise nd we get our swaron back again. it would be the best diwali gift 4 us swaronians😊

I agree with you. Aur jo bhi nayi achi wali Sharon hogi na unaki entry bhi ekdam mast honi chahiye. Stylish wali. Like Sharon's first look in D3.
Anomic_loner thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Dnt wrry let's stay positive...but the delay is making me also tensed...but as u said if they find a new Sharon soon, then it wud be the best Diwali gift 4 us... 😊
Aashu14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
U r rite. I too hope that v get a girl who is can fit into d sharon skin. If sneha comes back then it is not only diwali gift its an advance gift to chrismas, new year and all..πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ
I cross my fingers hoping she comes back...😊
LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Here's hoping they get a decent enuf girl to be Shantanu's heroine and I wanna see the SwaRon story move ahead too.
meghana29 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I wouldnt mind waiting a bit longer for new Sharon..But i have two issues while i'm ready to wait
1. Swayam's character should not be screwed. Swayam as an individual can be given importance.His role as an ACS, Bro, Friend can be highlighted till then.

2. I dont want any random girl to be Sharon. She must fit the character even though not perfectly but atleast almost perfect kind of. I am sure Palki will not compromise on selecting Sharon (Hopefully)
paro1311 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: meghana29

I wouldnt mind waiting a bit longer for new Sharon..But i have two issues while i'm ready to wait

im sure most of us would b glad to wait 4 the rite gal. but im worried abt cv's patience. they shldnt give up so that they can concentrate on runnin the show.
otherwise im still hopeful abt them finding a sharon nd us getting our swaron. i just want cv's to know that we r ready to wait.. 
BeulaSwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
res

edited

i want to see SWARON story...Palki said She wanna kick start this love story...i just hope she gets it started very soon...they shudnt end swaron...

m ready to wait...but scared how swayam character will turn out till that time...i will hate it to see swayam getting affected...he is nt suppose to...that wont be swayam...and also worried wat kind of scenes will be given to swayam-aashi...we know how cvs get desparate...they shud be careful in swayam's presentation

looking forward for new Sharon...teh wait is getting too long...cozz vthout swaron its all so dull...hope she is nice and will be successful in creating new kinda chemistry vth Shantanu...

cv s at least show swayam remembering or missing Sharon...cozz she is still dre and her POV regarding dance ban is also very imp

its bad dance ban track and  is carried vthout Sharon...nvr thought it wud be like this...

hope the new gal they get is decent and is grt for Sharon

Edited by BeulaSwaRon - 11 years ago
-dark.horse- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hope to see d new sharon by d end f dis month..i hope dey r atleast successful in getting d new gal who is decent..dats it..she will.learn wid tym i m sure about dat...Edited by SwaRonforever - 11 years ago
_bellaSwan_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ya I am also expecting da same thing with decent girl is enough she will learn . I wish and i hope from December we will see our new Sharon . We are ready to give time to cv's but not long one bcz anything can happen . Finger crossed lets see what will happen . Audition for dance hunt will end dis month 13 th i hope dey will find new face for Sharon .