Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

sabar ka phal meetha hoga???(for swaronian)

paro1311 Senior Member
paro1311
paro1311

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 3:10am | IP Logged
13th of nov approaches faster than expected. its just impossible to sit thru tis borin weekend and not worry about the impending future of swaron track. as we al know the dancer hunt entries close on 13th of nov, stayin positive is our only option but wat if there is no new sharon out thr??? i believe thr r tons of talented dancers in the country out of which a few mite fit all the sharon criteria, but this delay is worryin meUnhappy its gettin really hard to stay positive. nd those recent polls on fb doesnt help much either.
i know there's enuf pressure but still pls cv's give us swaron asap.. i 4 one am ready to give the new gal as much time required to get into the skin of sharon; specially if she's a fresh face nd a raw actor just like the others wer in the beginnin.
all that as long as u give us swaron cos watever alternative plans cv's have up their sleeve will not work wth us swaronians 4 sure.Angry
just to be clear im not tryin to spread negetivity also this isnt a frustration post. just expressing my concern nd lookin for some  hope.Smile
really wish they would find sharon thru this hunt or otherwise nd we get our swaron back again. it would be the best diwali gift 4 us swaroniansSmile

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

AdiehardD3fanDivya_D3_Taareymeghana29Anomic_lonerswa-ronThats.me.Guniswaron19swayamsharonShivTRSS_bellaSwan_PhantasmSnoweyLegilimens.RiddikulusLiveEatLoveBeulaSwaRonthegameison-dark.horse-swaron9113

ShivTRSS IF-Dazzler
ShivTRSS
ShivTRSS

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by paro1311

13th of nov approaches faster than expected. its just impossible to sit thru tis borin weekend and not worry about the impending future of swaron track. as we al know the dancer hunt entries close on 13th of nov, stayin positive is our only option but wat if there is no new sharon out thr??? i believe thr r tons of talented dancers in the country out of which a few mite fit all the sharon criteria, but this delay is worryin meUnhappy its gettin really hard to stay positive. nd those recent polls on fb doesnt help much either.
i know there's enuf pressure but still pls cv's give us swaron asap.. i 4 one am ready to give the new gal as much time required to get into the skin of sharon; specially if she's a fresh face nd a raw actor just like the others wer in the beginnin.
all that as long as u give us swaron cos watever alternative plans cv's have up their sleeve will not work wth us swaronians 4 sure.Angry
just to be clear im not tryin to spread negetivity also this isnt a frustration post. just expressing my concern nd lookin for some  hope.Smile
really wish they would find sharon thru this hunt or otherwise nd we get our swaron back again. it would be the best diwali gift 4 us swaroniansSmile

I agree with you. Aur jo bhi nayi achi wali Sharon hogi na unaki entry bhi ekdam mast honi chahiye. Stylish wali. Like Sharon's first look in D3.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

paro1311swa-ronAnomic_lonerBeulaSwaRon

Anomic_loner Goldie
Anomic_loner
Anomic_loner

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Dnt wrry let's stay positive...but the delay is making me also tensed...but as u said if they find a new Sharon soon, then it wud be the best Diwali gift 4 us... Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AdiehardD3fanparo1311meghana29swa-ron_bellaSwan_BeulaSwaRon

swaron9113 IF-Sizzlerz
swaron9113
swaron9113

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 3:32am | IP Logged
i wish so...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

paro1311

Aashu14 Senior Member
Aashu14
Aashu14

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 3:39am | IP Logged
U r rite. I too hope that v get a girl who is can fit into d sharon skin. If sneha comes back then it is not only diwali gift its an advance gift to chrismas, new year and all..TongueBig smile
I cross my fingers hoping she comes back...Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

unajparo1311

LiveEatLove IF-Rockerz
LiveEatLove
LiveEatLove

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Here's hoping they get a decent enuf girl to be Shantanu's heroine and I wanna see the SwaRon story move ahead too.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

paro1311meghana29_bellaSwan_BeulaSwaRonthegameison

meghana29 Senior Member
meghana29
meghana29

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 5:42am | IP Logged
I wouldnt mind waiting a bit longer for new Sharon..But i have two issues while i'm ready to wait
1. Swayam's character should not be screwed. Swayam as an individual can be given importance.His role as an ACS, Bro, Friend can be highlighted till then.

2. I dont want any random girl to be Sharon. She must fit the character even though not perfectly but atleast almost perfect kind of. I am sure Palki will not compromise on selecting Sharon (Hopefully)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

paro1311_bellaSwan_BeulaSwaRon

paro1311 Senior Member
paro1311
paro1311

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meghana29

I wouldnt mind waiting a bit longer for new Sharon..But i have two issues while i'm ready to wait

im sure most of us would b glad to wait 4 the rite gal. but im worried abt cv's patience. they shldnt give up so that they can concentrate on runnin the show.
otherwise im still hopeful abt them finding a sharon nd us getting our swaron. i just want cv's to know that we r ready to wait.. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

meghana29_bellaSwan_swayamsharonBeulaSwaRon

Go to top