Humse Hai Life

   

RS: You belong to me (SiRa)last update @ pg 6 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 8

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 8
Page 7 Page 8

chahat4u

IF-Rockerz

chahat4u

Joined: 09 August 2008

Posts: 5176

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 3:12am | IP Logged
uff...in dreamy sequences se maarne ka iraada hai kya. it was mindblowing...u r just fantastic. Loved it totally...plz-3 continue soon. SiRa magic was mesmerising, and Raghav's re-entry in Elite was fantabulous...justifying the 'larger than life' persona of Raghav. Clap  can't wait to read more. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-ParamHolic-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "RS: You belong to me (SiRa)last update @ pg 6 (Page 6)" in Humse Hai Life forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-ParamHolic-

IF-Dazzler

-ParamHolic-

Joined: 05 November 2011

Posts: 2705

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chahat4u

uff...in dreamy sequences se maarne ka iraada hai kya. it was mindblowing...u r just fantastic. Loved it totally...plz-3 continue soon. SiRa magic was mesmerising, and Raghav's re-entry in Elite was fantabulous...justifying the 'larger than life' persona of Raghav. Clap  can't wait to read more. Smile
glad to know that u liked it...Thank U..well i am leaving after 2days  after that i wont get internet..so will try..

Jerryberry

IF-Dazzler

Jerryberry

Joined: 12 January 2011

Posts: 3841

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 5:17am | IP Logged
m totally speechless... a girl who started cing hhl a mnth ago knw raghav soo well...i completely loved it... wenever i read sch dialogues, i hve always felt dat sia is soo damn lucky 2 hve raghav in her lyf...i shud say u r awesome... continue writing nd kip loving raghav...SmileTongue

-ParamHolic-

IF-Dazzler

-ParamHolic-

Joined: 05 November 2011

Posts: 2705

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jerryberry

m totally speechless... a girl who started cing hhl a mnth ago knw raghav soo well...i completely loved it... wenever i read sch dialogues, i hve always felt dat sia is soo damn lucky 2 hve raghav in her lyf...i shud say u r awesome... continue writing nd kip loving raghav...SmileTongue
hahaha...THank u so much..!!!!

Miss_Anonymous

Senior Member

Miss_Anonymous

Joined: 04 January 2010

Posts: 256

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Hi i'm Muskan...just read both u'r updates...they are just lovely!!Smile
Part 1Smile
wow  ...it is just amazing...Smilethe way sia was dressed up..Winkcud imagine her in a red gown...it's good that everything s now resolved...it was lovely to read sira scenes...Embarrassed.and raghav's entry was also  
lovely.and amazingEmbarrassedWink...loved the update!!Smile

Part 2 Smile
It was mind blowing.SmileWink..cant imagine raghav crying..Cry.all the emotions were expressed very beautifully..Embarrassed.loved the speech which ended the part...Embarrassedcan't wait to read more and see others expressions and most importantly sira scenes!!EmbarrassedWinkSmile

Update soon!!Smile


Aditi_4ver

IF-Dazzler

Joined: 16 October 2012

Posts: 2850

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 1:00am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

-ParamHolic-

IF-Dazzler

-ParamHolic-

Joined: 05 November 2011

Posts: 2705

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 2:53am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST


The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shruti-lovechahat4u-Nimmi-jane_krittzz...OmnipotenceZaxo

-ParamHolic-

IF-Dazzler

-ParamHolic-

Joined: 05 November 2011

Posts: 2705

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muskanpuri99

Hi i'm Muskan...just read both u'r updates...they are just lovely!!Smile
Part 1Smile
wow  ...it is just amazing...Smilethe way sia was dressed up..Winkcud imagine her in a red gown...it's good that everything s now resolved...it was lovely to read sira scenes...Embarrassed.and raghav's entry was also  
lovely.and amazingEmbarrassedWink...loved the update!!Smile

Part 2 Smile
It was mind blowing.SmileWink..cant imagine raghav crying..Cry.all the emotions were expressed very beautifully..Embarrassed.loved the speech which ended the part...Embarrassedcan't wait to read more and see others expressions and most importantly sira scenes!!EmbarrassedWinkSmile

Update soon!!Smile


\
thank u so much muskaan..it really feels good when ur work is aprreciated...N i m really glad that u liked it..:))

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
Are Youuu ArSia Or SiRa Fan?

2 3 4 5 6 7

IAmBadGirl 49 3542 29 May 2012 at 12:17am
By cuteangel....
falling in love[sira os]

2 3 4 5 6

MugwumpPatronus 41 5172 21 April 2012 at 12:36am
By skkm
SiRa Heaven #3- Hum Bewafa Hargiz Na Thay </3

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Masooma Bukhari 1201 17232 28 December 2011 at 12:51am
By garima22
Aww Sia Is Jealous : SiRa

2

SarunArhi4Ever 11 1485 09 December 2011 at 9:52am
By --Greeshu--
SiRa Heaven #2- Hauley Hauley Ho Jayega Pyar

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Masooma Bukhari 1206 19745 01 December 2011 at 5:32am
By rakun 4eva

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Humse Hai Life Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.