Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Shiela,Shagun,Meenakshi- Drashti intrvw*WU-Link (Page 7)

afsh4a IF-Sizzlerz
afsh4a
afsh4a

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Thanks For Sharing.

Little_Mermaid. IF-Sizzlerz
Little_Mermaid.
Little_Mermaid.

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutieee1992

Originally posted by chakku_chudail

<font color="#006600">DD said she is closer to VD. But I always thought she was a very good friend of GC. And I am surprised she chose VDConfused</font>

<font color="#006600">But anyway, love the way she answered all the questions.</font>

Lol, Chaku ..I don't know what to say else personal life discussions arent allowed .but she is right..VD is as a friend to her ...how can she chose GC as a friend ? Tongue Wink
@ cutiee  u r opening door for bashing  past experience se kuch nahi seekha kya

Edited by muraadlovesdd - 11 November 2012 at 4:14am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Darling_

maanmohona Senior Member
maanmohona
maanmohona

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 4:11am | IP Logged
TFS
Waiting for the links of the segments
Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~~ashi~~

LOL They got along very well , yes ...! But never really acknowledged their friendship ...! Always maintained that theyr costars only ..! Offscreen segments dekh ke kisi ko bhi doubt ho jaaye ...! LOL
She's actually friends with Vivian and Vahbiz ...! Although it's strange how they come across a bit stiff in their interviews ( IMO)...

OK so they appeared like love birds but they always denied it and called each-other as costars only?LOL 
In her first MB interview also when she was asked about GC and VD, she said GC is a good human being and VD is poora pagal ROFL A person would call the other person pagal only when they have fun togetherLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

JareenDDMFarah13..Khushi..-Hoor--PoisonIvy-manesha76

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muraadlovesdd

@muraad - What?Confused Are you trying to say that GC is her love interest? Confused

@manesha - I am glad they both are good buddies and their offscreen chemistry is well reflected on-screen.
excuse me  maine asa kab bola are u all right

I am sorry, I thought I quoted Cutiee. Your DPs are similar naLOL

@Cutieee - That question was for you,

_Darling_

MFarah13 IF-Dazzler
MFarah13
MFarah13

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 4:14am | IP Logged
lovely interview by the princess..loved all her replies..loved how handled the questions related to gc..smart gal ...she is more close to vd..Day Dreamingdvd are so super cute though..not interested in movies ..contended whatever she has achieved...love her for that.Heart.so simple and down to earth..and about salman..she said that in her bodyguard too that she loves him ..all in all a superb full fledged dd interview after a long time..loved every bit of it.dd is a sweetheart...made my day..kudos ..princess..Clapfor sheer brilliance both off screen as well as on screen..Thumbs Up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JareenDD-brokensoul-piya-

-Hoor- IF-Sizzlerz
-Hoor-
-Hoor-

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 4:15am | IP Logged

OK so they appeared like love birds but they always denied it and called each-other as costars only?LOL 
In her first MB interview also when she was asked about GC and VD, she said GC is a good human being and VD is poora pagal ROFL A person would call the other person pagal only when they have fun togetherLOL

Omg she did? LOL Do you have the link to that interview? :P

Befikre

_Darling_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Darling_
_Darling_

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muraadlovesdd

Originally posted by Cutieee1992

<font color="#006600">DD said she is closer to VD. But I always thought she was a very good friend of GC. And I am surprised she chose VDConfused</font>

<font color="#006600">But anyway, love the way she answered all the questions.</font>

Lol, Chaku ..I don't know what to say else personal life discussions arent allowed .but she is right..VD is as a friend to her ...how can she chose GC as a friend ? Tongue Wink

u r opening door for bashing past experience se kuch nahi seekha kya

Muraad, I never said anything ..Chaku was confused and I said why will she call him a friend if they aren't friends? Is it bad to say it? Confused

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index