Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Shiela,Shagun,Meenakshi- Drashti intrvw*WU-Link (Page 6)

_Darling_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Darling_
_Darling_

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku_chudail

<font color="#006600">DD said she is closer to VD. But I always thought she was a very good friend of GC. And I am surprised she chose VDConfused</font>

<font color="#006600">But anyway, love the way she answered all the questions.</font>

Lol, Chaku ..I don't know what to say else personal life discussions arent allowed .but she is right..VD is as a friend to her ...how can she chose GC as a friend ? Tongue Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaJareenDD-Hoor-Befikremanesha76

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 3:57am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

But as a ViSu fan I always used to get jealous because SBS/SBB always showed the lovey-dovey interviews of GurTi and no interview of ViSu ROFL So I thought that they were like best buddies or soLOL

I always knew DVD are best Buddies . But GC & DD shared good professional relationship . 

Anyways i am happy with DVD Embarrassed . 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Befikre

princess_T IF-Dazzler
princess_T
princess_T

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 3:59am | IP Logged

Thanks For Sharing. Post the link soon!

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutieee1992

<font color="#006600">DD said she is closer to VD. But I always thought she was a very good friend of GC. And I am surprised she chose VDConfused</font>

<font color="#006600">But anyway, love the way she answered all the questions.</font>

Lol, Chaku ..I don't know what to say else personal life discussions arent allowed .but she is right..VD is as a friend to her ...how can she chose GC as a friend ? Tongue Wink

WinkLOL Bang on ..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JareenDD_Darling_

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 4:02am | IP Logged
@Cutiee - What?Confused Are you trying to say that GC is her love interest? Confused

@manesha - I am glad they both are good buddies and their offscreen chemistry is well reflected on-screen.

Edited by chakku_chudail - 11 November 2012 at 4:15am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Khushi..manesha76

-PoisonIvy- IF-Stunnerz
-PoisonIvy-
-PoisonIvy-

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 4:07am | IP Logged

Originally posted by manesha76

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4" color="#993399">Chakku , DD is actually more closer with VD . She was good with GC professionally .</font>

<font color="#006600">But as a ViSu fan I always used to get jealous because SBS/SBB always showed the lovey-dovey interviews of GurTi and no interview of ViSu ROFL So I thought that they were like best buddies or soLOL</font>

LOL They got along very well , yes ...! But never really acknowledged their friendship ...! Always maintained that theyr costars only ..! Offscreen segments dekh ke kisi ko bhi doubt ho jaaye ...! LOL
She's actually friends with Vivian and Vahbiz ...! Although it's strange how they come across a bit stiff in their interviews ( IMO)...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

JareenDD-Sexy-_Darling_Befikremanesha76

leverne IF-Stunnerz
leverne
leverne

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 4:07am | IP Logged
wow...tfs...YT links anyon...
Little_Mermaid. IF-Sizzlerz
Little_Mermaid.
Little_Mermaid.

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 4:08am | IP Logged

@muraad - What?Confused Are you trying to say that GC is her love interest? Confused

@manesha - I am glad they both are good buddies and their offscreen chemistry is well reflected on-screen.
excuse me  maine asa kab bola are u all right

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index