The Vampire Diaries
The Vampire Diaries

CURE (Page 2)

meowmano Groupbie
meowmano
meowmano

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Delena-cious

i havent read the books but i guess it wont be like that. the show is very different from the books. atleast i hope it will be!

if he turns human then he wont be called as the 'eternal stud' anymore. Disapprove

jaanni he will i am sure in the show too but then he will switch it back with stefen kuz he doesnt like being human and all!! it would be interesting to see that come on!! he will be the hot human too :P

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JinxRichaRatiGDelena-cious

-SilverAngel- IF-Stunnerz
-SilverAngel-
-SilverAngel-

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 2:45am | IP Logged
I also find this cure thing very fishy... remember the Sun and Moon Curse, how much it was hyped and in the end it turned out to be fake.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JinxRicha

juwi Senior Member
juwi
juwi

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Delena-cious

i havent read the books but i guess it wont be like that. the show is very different from the books. atleast i hope it will be!

if he turns human then he wont be called as the 'eternal stud' anymore. Disapprove

yeah its hardly based on book but there r similarities too...so i just hope its not him...1st thing is that how can a vamp be human again..!!!! its hard to blv

Delena-cious

meowmano Groupbie
meowmano
meowmano

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 8:48am | IP Logged
its an fiction story !! n anything can happen in this tele world :D

JinxRicha

ChocoDamon Senior Member
ChocoDamon
ChocoDamon

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
even if the CURE is real, i think at the end of the day Elena will refuse to turn human... she is a kind of character who believes in consequences of one's actions...
P.S. i cannot stand the idea of a human Damon!! he has to be the ETERNAL BADASS!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JinxRichaRatiG

RatiG IF-Rockerz
RatiG
RatiG

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meowmano

dont worry he will switch back it with stefen 

are we near it...i mean i have never read the book...can u give us the summary of what happens
juwi Senior Member
juwi
juwi

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 8:55am | IP Logged
i guess we r not near...i mean they hvn't yet find the cure
-SexyAngel- IF-Sizzlerz
-SexyAngel-
-SexyAngel-

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
The question is they r looking for the cure for elena Geek not even one of the bro showed YET that they want that cure for themselves Geek honestly i have a feeling that elena will be a human again cos otherwise it wud b a dead-end... i mean her becoming a vampire means she puts herself in stefan and damon shoes Ermm and she might become vampire again later on... like at the end... but for now i feel like she will become a human Confused(but cant b sure since its TVD) ROFL And i dont think its weird if any of the brothers want to be humans again LOL even if they r used to their vamp lives... stefan always said he regretted killing ppl and damon doesnt like it but he doesnt say it (cos blood is his living income)ROFL so if they had the option i think both of them wud want to b humans... but damon might not necessarily accept it but he does want to LOL

JinxRicha

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

The Vampire Diaries Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index