India-Forums

The Vampire Diaries
The Vampire Diaries

CURE

juwi Senior Member
juwi
juwi

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 2:51am | IP Logged
ok what do u guyzzz think...is that cure thing true or just faked by hunter alexander or if it is true (i think it is) then for who you want the cure????
i don't want the cure for anyone...
i have a feeling dat it may b Damon Dead and i don't want it to be him...he said that he misses being human more than anything and i think every vamp does but except elena everyone is so used to with their vampire life so if they will b human again after living centuries like a vamp they can't just be human in seconds, i mean they will misss their super speed, their powers and everything they have been as a vampire...i just don't want anyone to turn into human again or may b its just elenaConfused but i like her more as vampire elenaSmileSmile (SHE IS MORE LIKE DAMON NOW...oh i forgot it she was already like him now its just heightendWink)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

JinxRichaArShiDelena-SexyAngel-Delena-ciousCharu21

Charu21 IF-Sizzlerz
Charu21
Charu21

24 Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Hmmnn!! Not sure!! It could be fake!!

Somehow i find this cure thingy too hard to digest! Geek I mean when a vampire is in transition and then if a witch does something then okay, it could be possible but otherwise i find it Wacko

Donno how they r gonna show it though! Just as Damon said, i m also fine wid her either way, human or vampire! She is same to me. Headache! Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..DamonCrazy..

juwi Senior Member
juwi
juwi

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 4:52am | IP Logged
i don't know if it is true or not...sometimes i think it is true then i think may be alexander faked it becoz he wanted to use rebekah,,,,he knew that rebekah is vamp and may b he did say that they will hapily live like human and alll...ok it was alexander and then there is rebekah and klaus and tvd...how can i trust their whole cure thingy...!!!! they always shock or surprise me so im like im not gonna trust you (or am i)...
ok i just can't wait whats gonna happen...im being impatient...in the end i just want DELENA and lil bit of Klaroline too...Delena matters alot...but damon should remain damon like evil devil wicked vampire wid a heart,...
DELENA= damon(vamp)+elena(vamp or human) Heart

JinxRicha

meowmano Groupbie
meowmano
meowmano

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged
yeah in the book damon turns to human n the cure was a flower so he smellls it accidently :) ::P

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

juwiJinxRicha

juwi Senior Member
juwi
juwi

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged
yeah i know, thats y im affraid if it is him...y always him :(

JinxRicha

meowmano Groupbie
meowmano
meowmano

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:28am | IP Logged
dont worry he will switch back it with stefen 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

juwiJinxRicha

juwi Senior Member
juwi
juwi

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:36am | IP Logged
than im ok wid it :)

JinxRicha

Delena-cious IF-Sizzlerz
Delena-cious
Delena-cious

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
i havent read the books but i guess it wont be like that. the show is very different from the books. atleast i hope it will be!

if he turns human then he wont be called as the 'eternal stud' anymore. Disapprove

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index