Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Don't turn your back now. (Page 7)

incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by serendipity235

@incandescent, I am so happy to see your post. You have always made very sensible posts whenever the situation required and your love for Barun has always been heartwarming. So I was subconsciously wondering why there was nothing from you!
As for the post itself, it is wonderful and much needed. The most heartbreaking thing in all this is Barun's reputation and career on the line. This humble, hardworking guy who has given us so much joy over the past year deserves better. Much much better. 

Thanks dear,

I was busy with exams. Yes, he really doesn't deserve it. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jhalak29

incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaraJL

True!
I seriously feel bad for Barun, he must be feeling terrible.
Now, I think because of stupid SP fans will stop calling and spamm them which is not a great idea at this time.
WE should not stop bothering SP not until everything comes out very clear in open. One tweet is not enoughAngry
Our demand is simple NO Barun, No IPK that's it!

Yes, we need to keep the pressure on SP. 

Jhalak29

kashev Groupbie
kashev
kashev

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescent

Originally posted by kashev

But, Why would the PH or SP ask him to leave? 
They are not fools, have been in the industry for a long time and surely know his popularity. This was the same PH who incorporated the whole kidnapping track so as to accomodate his 11/28/40 day leave. 
So, why would they ask him to leave now? 

A lot has been discussed about this already. Many reliable sources are suggesting this. Anyway, it's up to you believe what you want to. Clearly the PH overestimated themselves and believed they can get away with anything. 

But as IPK fans, we deserve this much that the show ends with Arnav and Khushi. 

This situation reminds me of another time when the same thing happened to another very popular show. Then also, many "reliable" sources claimed many things which ultimately turned out to be false.
"The PH overestimated themselves" - can you please explain how?
If SP really wants the show to end, can't they just give a notice to end it like they have done to millions of other shows in the past? Why plan this elaborate drama forcing the lead actor to leave just to end the show? That is too dramatic, don't you think so?

I don't know which show you are talking about. But I believe what I have heard and I have made my own judgements. 

The purpose of this post is not to explain why I think the PH is at fault. I believe they are at fault and you have every right to disagree.

At bold - Dramatic, yes. But truth is stranger than fiction. 

Well then, we have to agree to disagree because I don't find any logic behind PH/SP forcing the lead actor of their very popular show to leave and thus destroying their own creation in the process.
As you said, truth is stranger than fiction. But there is always a motive which is what I fail to find in this current situation.

P.S: Why are ruling out the possibility that perhaps, BS himself wants to quit and there is nothing that the PH/SP can do about it?

Just think about it, why would he want to quit suddenly when he has no new film offers and his movie is releasing in April. Is it the right time to quit? 

Well, there can be a lot of reasons. 
Maybe, he really needs a break for his health and to spend time with family.
Maybe, he is tired of playing the same thing again and again.
Maybe, he really needs rest. We all know that the TV work schedule is really hectic, don't we?
There can be many other reasons, which we may not have an inkling about.
But how can we malign the PH/SP just based on some "reliable" sources, without any concrete proof or reasoning?

Barun has said that he needs rest and he denied signing any new movie, but don't you think it's strange that SP is saying he has 3 new offers? 

I know that it's not fair to malign the PH or SP unnecessarily but until now the PH has given us a lot of reasons to mistrust them and it's not only just about this issue. SP is clearly misleading fans by giving different answers. Many fans have personally called/ mailed SP and the consumer sell gives different answers to different people. 

There are many people working for SP. It's not possible for everyone of them to know the details of this situation and give the same answer. 
For that matter, even Barun gave very vague replies in his interviews. I wonder why this is so.
Anyway, I think we have to agree to disagree because without knowing proper details and behind-the-scenes stuff, I refuse to malign anyone or even trust or mistrust anyone since I do not know any of them personally.

incandescent

applesauce. IF-Sizzlerz
applesauce.
applesauce.

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 5:39am | IP Logged

Fari ,
The PH/SP both who are involved in ths dirty politics wil have to pay,and pay up a very heavy price.I am bombarding them with mails,Wont stop til they clear the mess.

incandescent

Erika1 Goldie
Erika1
Erika1

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 5:53am | IP Logged

hope you all make a difference. I signed up to your facebook, by liking BTW.Thumbs Up

incandescent

mishti_17 IF-Stunnerz
mishti_17
mishti_17

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 5:55am | IP Logged
You are so right.. We know how Barun is.. We have seen him onscreen and offscreen.. We have seen the dedication and we know the real HIM... So they just cant get away blaming him for all the mess caused.. He is not at fault and we believe it... We will fight for him...

incandescent

incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Erika1

hope you all make a difference. I signed up to your facebook, by liking BTW.Thumbs Up

Hi Erika,

Thanks, I didn't make the FB page, I just posted the link on someone's request. Smile

Erika1

Arshisarunrocks IF-Sizzlerz
Arshisarunrocks
Arshisarunrocks

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Exactly.
Yes I am proud to stand by Barun Sobti Approve

incandescent

Go to top