India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Don't turn your back now. (Page 10)

DarkDesire12 IF-Rockerz
DarkDesire12
DarkDesire12

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
 Barun can't lie ... if  he hide things ... that just bcoz due to contract and channel... but till i know i could know about Barun... He is simple person... he is shy , he is not clever type who play politics ... even in diwali events... we can cleary see how shy he was... This time he is king of tellywood ... but see on diwali event ... How down to earth he is...

i dnt think he is manipulative in his words ... He is so geniuen person.  
 i dnt why but i feel  quitting of Akshay and Barun are connected somewher ... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

incandescent

incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Julie0001

I have a hard time understanding the point of these threads. Do you or anyone who "appreciates" him know him personally? Why the need to paint him as a hero? What gain is there? It is silly.

The production house has lots of issues and obviously not a great work environment. The same environment that helped Barun become a mega soap star has turned sour. Or why else would so many people quit?

Barun is no poor innocent crying victim. And those who say he is just want to feel better about themselves. It is an ego thing. Poor Barun (a created figment of a persona) needs us. Does he care or need us? Better question is: What is the psychology of those who need to protect a person they do not know, and is successful in his line of work?

None of us know the real  Barun. He is an imaginary persona that people have pieced together pouring over interviews and so called insider info.

Barun may very well be leaving a crappy job and trying to find better options including movies. His dream is according to him to make a career in Bollywood.

He is not saving the poor, finding a cure for cancer, etc. Instead he is just a man trying to get ahead by working hard at a job he gets paid for.  Billions of people do the same thing. There is no reason to make him either evil or a hero. After all we do not know him.

Was he tricked and duped, or is he the architect of his own fate? Why do you so need the answer to be the first?

There is no show without Sarun chemistry. That is all there ever was. Everyone knows Barun's leaving will be the death knell for a show that has been limping along since January.

I don't understand persuading others to protect and rally around someone who we do not know. I can't respect this kind of thinking.

You're right. I don't know Barun Sobti and neither does Barun Sobti know me. I am very much aware that he is not a perfect, flawless human being. He is very much like us. He is a normal human being. But at the same time, I am a fan and if I think he's right, I will support him.

If you don't agree with me or don't support all the protests, feel free to disagree or refrain from taking part in it.. 

Just like you have every right to disbelieve him and not support him. I have every right to believe him and fight for what I believe in.

Go ahead and make posts stating your POV. Nobody is stopping you and I am not asking you respect my or anybody else's thinking.

Keshriya

mahamluvsbs IF-Sizzlerz
mahamluvsbs
mahamluvsbs

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
so true fareee

incandescent

JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Guys, we can still do this. 4lions is just putting the blame on BS. He is not at fault. We have to demand for the show to shut down. Only that way we will get BS justice as well as SaRun together.

incandescent

incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jenny1000

Guys, we can still do this. 4lions is just putting the blame on BS. He is not at fault. We have to demand for the show to shut down. Only that way we will get BS justice as well as SaRun together.

I know, I just hope fans can stay strong. 
--Amy-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Amy--
--Amy--

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
I agree...
Everyone is putting the blame on Barun...he is not at fault...
This is just a plan...
We need to demand SP and PH for a happy ending or Barun's stay..
he is being used as a scapegoat...

incandescent

sneak-peek Goldie
sneak-peek
sneak-peek

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Thank you for making this post! It only further firms up my resolve to keep supporting BS in every possible way!

incandescent

incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jenny1000

Yes, We should try our level best. 

Go to top