Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Agree Hun :) been mailing like crap since the last 4 days 🤣 fan power marn !!!
samin6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I am not going to turn my back on them. He did not turn his back on us when we needed this show to get out of depression and rekindle our belief in love for your soul mate. 
mpks1 thumbnail
Fari my full support is for Barun Sobti. I don't believe any of this. IMHO, he is not a liar, as the SP customer reps say he has 3 movie offers, if he doesn't show up even in one, I am going to call them and keep nagging them to until they buckle and accept that they were asked to lie.
I cannot believe both these 2 groups will stoop this low to the extent of backstabbing and shattering him just because he simply stood up what he believes is right. Just like many of us he too felt that the script and the characters have been butchered beyond recognition, you show the door for that??? How pathetic these 2 groups are.

This is a game by SP and PH to malign him and his career and thought they will get away with this. They underestimated his fandom and they will heavily pay the price for it.

Mark my words, Karma is a bitch, its going to come back to bite 4 Lions and SP and not Barun Sobti.

Julie0001 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: incandescent

You're right. I don't know Barun Sobti and neither does Barun Sobti know me. I am very much aware that he is not a perfect, flawless human being. He is very much like us. He is a normal human being. But at the same time, I am a fan and if I think he's right, I will support him.

If you don't agree with me or don't support all the protests, feel free to disagree or refrain from taking part in it.. 

Just like you have every right to disbelieve him and not support him. I have every right to believe him and fight for what I believe in.

Go ahead and make posts stating your POV. Nobody is stopping you and I am not asking you respect my or anybody else's thinking.

I do respect your point of view and time will indeed tell though if these words about barun being forced to leave were true.

The great thing is time will tell the tale as we will see what offers were.

Take care
cuppa_n_cricket thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Bang on post!
Even if i am not privy to insider info, i can very well understand that there is more to it than what meets the eye! Sobti does not deserve this IMO!! I am calling and spamming for a new show starring SaRun😃