Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MKB- thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Nash SP are bunch of liars who are sitting there to de-motivate us..
That's why my mails and tweets have not stopped..
They have messed up with the wrong people
clarissajohn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fari SP and Ph are thinking that only people who have nothing left to do are watching this and they think that we are bunch of fools

Just imagine if he was offered three movie, or at laeast one, the news would have spread like fire. How come its not . I really wish he was offered tree movies and  him to sign all three

I believe him unconditionally . Fari they will learn slowly once he quits and when trp faces downfall and when people will  throw rotten eggs.
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: kashev

But, Why would the PH or SP ask him to leave? 

They are not fools, have been in the industry for a long time and surely know his popularity. This was the same PH who incorporated the whole kidnapping track so as to accomodate his 11/28/40 day leave. 
So, why would they ask him to leave now? 

A lot has been discussed about this already. Many reliable sources are suggesting this. Anyway, it's up to you believe what you want to. Clearly the PH overestimated themselves and believed they can get away with anything. 

But as IPK fans, we deserve this much that the show ends with Arnav and Khushi. 
Edited by incandescent - 11 years ago
LIONHEART thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I would request all fans who have bought the tickets to the starplus event in UK to please ask for a refund as there is no point in the event with Barun leaving. Its within their rights n believe me it will hit them where it hurts n i.e money after all its the only language channels understand. Pls send this to all uk fans,pls. Consumer rights r much stronger n stringent in UK than India. Do not let them get away with this fiasco. I have already cld my subscription. Come on lets do it.
incandescent thumbnail
Originally posted by: coolnisha_fun87

I respect this guy as always.I have always supported his decision because its his life.He needs to move on.

And as far as calling him liar and all is concerned I will blame the channel for it.

All the best Barun...

will keep watching IPK for Sanaya

I love Sanaya very much. But just think about it. Most of the original cast in gone, with Barun gone, what will be left of the show?  This is Arnav and Khushi's story.

If the PH couldn't retain so many people, something is wrong with them. Sanaya Irani is talented actress, she will get many more good shows and roles, I have full faith in it. 
Fari the GAME'S too big to understand...

Divide and rule...already done ...no concrete steps taken on time...

There is much more than what meets the eye. 

UltimateBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
SP,,,,,,has to bow down to Fans demands!!!! The power of Fandom will show!!! We will always stand by the man! 
kashev thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: incandescent

A lot has been discussed about this already. Many reliable sources are suggesting this. Anyway, it's up to you believe what you want to. Clearly the PH overestimated themselves and believed they can get away with anything. 

But as IPK fans, we deserve this much that the show ends with Arnav and Khushi. 

This situation reminds me of another time when the same thing happened to another very popular show. Then also, many "reliable" sources claimed many things which ultimately turned out to be false.
"The PH overestimated themselves" - can you please explain how?
If SP really wants the show to end, can't they just give a notice to end it like they have done to millions of other shows in the past? Why plan this elaborate drama forcing the lead actor to leave just to end the show? That is too dramatic, don't you think so?

arnshi thumbnail
If he is willing to go..let him go in a dignified way...End the show with SARUN...thats it.
incandescent thumbnail
Originally posted by: Varma.nishi

Fari the GAME'S too big to understand...

Divide and rule...already done ...no concrete steps taken on time...

There is much more than what meets the eye. 

We are gonna keep trying Nishi and do the best we can.