MADHU.BARUN IF-Rockerz
MADHU.BARUN
MADHU.BARUN

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

Originally posted by scarlet167

Embarrassed

Sherry, I can tell you how they will react.
Gopi will be in tears and will go to her room and feel sad. She will think back and then tell herself that it is all her fault.

Rashi will call mummy and then complain that Kagdi now gave them a punishment but soon she will need help to cover another of her mistakes for Diwali..

Both Gopi and Rashi will work separately but both will miss each other, look at each other when the other is not looking and all that stuffLOL Finally, Gopi... Rashi ben.. .and a  reconciliation. Elder Modi bahus will look on and smileWink 
That will finish it.. Then we will have a good Diwali celebration with GoShi standing and doing Aarti together. All will praise Rashi for her work.

If the CVs have some sense, they will not forget the anniversary and KK again startsLOL

if this comes true then its ok..love to see rashi as a cute sis to gopi

Madhu.. Hold your horses.. This is short term.. Till Diwali most probably. LOL KKs before the end of the week for sureTongue

You know what harini,if its even for a day its a treat to watch! After being good sissy she ll cal urmi and say that she became normal n good to gopi! then urmi says" gawar ke saath dosti,phir thu uski devrani bankar rahogi!" then rashi over back to to square one!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Justlikethat1NazimKiDewani

Justlikethat1 IF-Sizzlerz
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged

Embarrassed

Gopi will be in tears and will go to her room and feel sad. She will think back and then tell herself that it is all her fault.

Rashi will call mummy and then complain that Kagdi now gave them a punishment but soon she will need help to cover another of her mistakes for Diwali..

Both Gopi and Rashi will work separately but both will miss each other, look at each other when the other is not looking and all that stuffLOL Finally, Gopi... Rashi ben.. .and a  reconciliation. Elder Modi bahus will look on and smileWink 
That will finish it.. Then we will have a good Diwali celebration with GoShi standing and doing Aarti together. All will praise Rashi for her work.

If the CVs have some sense, they will not forget the anniversary and KK again startsLOL

Madhu.. Hold your horses.. This is short term.. Till Diwali most probably. LOL KKs before the end of the week for sureTongue

You know what harini,if its even for a day its a treat to watch! After being good sissy she ll cal urmi and say that she became normal n good to gopi! then urmi says" gawar ke saath dosti,phir thu uski devrani bankar rahogi!" then rashi over back to to square one!

Exactly... That is all.. Or if Koki says "You did well Gopi vahu. " That will tip the scale too.. 
Anything is enough to make her go back to KKs.. Wondering what the next one will be..
But before that I want to see some KK free celebrationsBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MADHU.BARUNNazimKiDewani

MADHU.BARUN IF-Rockerz
MADHU.BARUN
MADHU.BARUN

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged

Embarrassed

Exactly... That is all.. Or if Koki says "You did well Gopi vahu. " That will tip the scale too.. 
Anything is enough to make her go back to KKs.. Wondering what the next one will be..
But before that I want to see some KK free celebrationsBig smile

SNS mein kk free celebrations milna mushkil hi nahi na mumkin hai!! LOL

Go to top