Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

I wish (Page 3)

NazimKiDewani IF-Sizzlerz
NazimKiDewani
NazimKiDewani

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by scarlet167

Yup it was basically GoShi adjustment but our Ahemji would come home and see sad gopi coz of her punishment Tongue so hope she shows some mood swings to him aswell!! Embarrassed

keep hoping madhu... Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MADHU.BARUN

Justlikethat1 IF-Sizzlerz
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -GiNa-

Originally posted by Justlikethat1

If they would only show thatDay Dreaming
Ahem has never seen Gopi irritated at anythingSmile It would be lovely to see him all confusedLOL

haha ya! LOL and he must be Confused seein his pyaari si biwi like that

Ahemji teas her or lillte bit shocking for her new anger avtr... Hope cvs shows somthing like this if they show so it would be awsome... Thumbs Up

We can always dream otherwiseWink

Harini i have a doubt on cvs... When Ahemji come back so dont know y but i felt gopi will be alright like before... This anger avtr just for rashi not for Ahemji...Confused but still we hoping Ahemji come n see his pyaari si biwi like in a new version Wink

Sherry.. This was just to make GoShi realize that they need to adjust with each other .
Rashi cannot expect Gopi to always go under her and Gopi cannot expect Rashi to adjust to her irritations even a bit.
So Ahemji may never see the angry Gopi.. He will come home to a sad GopiSmile

yup i agree.. This all anger drama its just for goshi adjustment with eachother... But i love the way gopi deal with rashi esp... Goshi convo on sofa... Wah treat to watch gopi like this...

I loved it too Sherry.. Especially when she said she will not write Rashi's list.. Rashi never expected that Gopi will tell her NOLOL

Now Rashi will understand how it feels when someone keeps on complaining like she does. One day and she cannot even take a few words and most of them were actually true.. Smile

I am sure that Gopi will feel bad for this but I hope Rashi gets to learn what it is to have responsibility and for once properly do a work. She makes mistakes and expects people to keep saying it is ok all the time.. 

Oh yeah.. Ahem may come and console Gopi.. I can live with that tooBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MADHU.BARUNNazimKiDewani

MADHU.BARUN IF-Rockerz
MADHU.BARUN
MADHU.BARUN

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:17am | IP Logged

Yup it was basically GoShi adjustment but our Ahemji would come home and see sad gopi coz of her punishment Tongue so hope she shows some mood swings to him aswell!! Embarrassed

keep hoping madhu... Wink

yeah keep hoping and like everyone said if they dont give..keep dreaming!! Smile

Justlikethat1NazimKiDewani

NazimKiDewani
NazimKiDewani

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:22am | IP Logged

If they would only show thatDay Dreaming
Ahem has never seen Gopi irritated at anythingSmile It would be lovely to see him all confusedLOL

haha ya! LOL and he must be Confused seein his pyaari si biwi like that

Ahemji teas her or lillte bit shocking for her new anger avtr... Hope cvs shows somthing like this if they show so it would be awsome... Thumbs Up

We can always dream otherwiseWink

Harini i have a doubt on cvs... When Ahemji come back so dont know y but i felt gopi will be alright like before... This anger avtr just for rashi not for Ahemji...Confused but still we hoping Ahemji come n see his pyaari si biwi like in a new version Wink

Sherry.. This was just to make GoShi realize that they need to adjust with each other .
Rashi cannot expect Gopi to always go under her and Gopi cannot expect Rashi to adjust to her irritations even a bit.
So Ahemji may never see the angry Gopi.. He will come home to a sad GopiSmile

yup i agree.. This all anger drama its just for goshi adjustment with eachother... But i love the way gopi deal with rashi esp... Goshi convo on sofa... Wah treat to watch gopi like this...

I loved it too Sherry.. Especially when she said she will not write Rashi's list.. Rashi never expected that Gopi will tell her NOLOL

Now Rashi will understand how it feels when someone keeps on complaining like she does. One day and she cannot even take a few words and most of them were actually true.. Smile

I am sure that Gopi will feel bad for this but I hope Rashi gets to learn what it is to have responsibility and for once properly do a work. She makes mistakes and expects people to keep saying it is ok all the time..

Oh yeah.. Ahem may come and console Gopi.. I can live with that tooBig smile

Harini... Hope rashi learn... But yeah the way she called gopi choti kagdi was awsome n jeethani ji [LO]
ur right... Hope rashi learn but u didnt expect this from rashi.. She is not that type of person who learn excpt KKs...Angry
but its seen to be interesting how goshi react on koki decision Ermm

MADHU.BARUNJustlikethat1

Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Sherry, I can tell you how they will react.
Gopi will be in tears and will go to her room and feel sad. She will think back and then tell herself that it is all her fault.

Rashi will call mummy and then complain that Kagdi now gave them a punishment but soon she will need help to cover another of her mistakes for Diwali..

Both Gopi and Rashi will work separately but both will miss each other, look at each other when the other is not looking and all that stuffLOL Finally, Gopi... Rashi ben.. .and a  reconciliation. Elder Modi bahus will look on and smileWink 
That will finish it.. Then we will have a good Diwali celebration with GoShi standing and doing Aarti together. All will praise Rashi for her work.

If the CVs have some sense, they will not forget the anniversary and KK again startsLOL

MADHU.BARUNNazimKiDewani

MADHU.BARUN IF-Rockerz
MADHU.BARUN
MADHU.BARUN

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Embarrassed

Gopi will be in tears and will go to her room and feel sad. She will think back and then tell herself that it is all her fault.

Rashi will call mummy and then complain that Kagdi now gave them a punishment but soon she will need help to cover another of her mistakes for Diwali..

Both Gopi and Rashi will work separately but both will miss each other, look at each other when the other is not looking and all that stuffLOL Finally, Gopi... Rashi ben.. .and a  reconciliation. Elder Modi bahus will look on and smileWink 
That will finish it.. Then we will have a good Diwali celebration with GoShi standing and doing Aarti together. All will praise Rashi for her work.

If the CVs have some sense, they will not forget the anniversary and KK again startsLOL

if this comes true then its ok..love to see rashi as a cute sis to gopi

Justlikethat1NazimKiDewani

NazimKiDewani
NazimKiDewani

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:34am | IP Logged

Both Gopi and Rashi will work separately but both will miss each other, look at each other when the other is not looking and all that stuffLOL Finally, Gopi... Rashi ben.. .and a reconciliation. Elder Modi bahus will look on and smileWink

wah wah Clap outstanding written Harini... Clap
love to read ur screenplay... Im hoping they go exactually like u said... Really awesome Star

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MADHU.BARUN

Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:35am | IP Logged

Embarrassed

if this comes true then its ok..love to see rashi as a cute sis to gopi

Madhu.. Hold your horses.. This is short term.. Till Diwali most probably. LOL KKs before the end of the week for sureTongue

MADHU.BARUNNazimKiDewani

Go to top