Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Kat did NOT call Salman "brother" P38 (Note P36,38 (Page 26)

Chippeshwini IF-Sizzlerz
Chippeshwini
Chippeshwini

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:28am | IP Logged
^ how so?

DIdn't Katrina and Salman recently pop champagne after Ek Tha Tiger "crossed the numbers of 3 Idiots"?

MissIffiy IF-Rockerz
MissIffiy
MissIffiy

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by wat_up

Originally posted by MissIffiy

LOL Katrina fans want to celebrate this it just makes kat look bad who is the retard now ROFL

Missy its not true its like those who pretend to to be Sal phans and goto youtube or too live chats and i even remember some Katrina phans going to Salman saying that people trash Katrina the same people who trash Salman yet goto his live chat to tell him this ShockedLOL

Hey if Katrina fans want this to be true & give kat the dumb bimbo tag hey I will go along for the ride LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jupiters_Cock

ZorZorSe IF-Rockerz
ZorZorSe
ZorZorSe

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Salman bhai kay pass ek aisi stamp hai jis say say woh nai larkyoon ko lagatay hain aur woh statar banjatay hain...peheli dafa behen bani hai good improvment

_Sano_

Billu-Maamma IF-Sizzlerz
Billu-Maamma
Billu-Maamma

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:36am | IP Logged
seriouslyShockedROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

john89wat_up-SalShah4eva-

wat_up IF-Stunnerz
wat_up
wat_up

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by don12

Originally posted by PuffinHypercity

Originally posted by don12

Originally posted by PuffinHypercity

If this news is true then I will give everyone on this forum laddoo and a huge party Party

Are you a Katrina kaif fan or her enemy??? You want to party because Katrina Kaif was at one point in arelationship with her big brother??? Disgusting.

In the article only person who comes out bad is Katrina. Indian people are emotional people and trust me if Katrina Kaif makes light of sister-brother relationship Indian people will make sure Katrina Kaif pays the price for it and even Salman Khan won't be able to save her career.

yes bhaitard I am so disgusting and yes only indians got emotions every other nation are just having no feelings.

Stop your nonsense and don't bring nationalities into this.

Salman fans when ever they got no arguments then they make this a india vs. all other nations war.

First let me be clear i am not a die hard Salman Khan fan nor i am a SRK hater. I am a fan of good cinema.

Also how old are you??? Seriously??? You think and type like an 8-yr old.The only reason i talked about India was because its related to Bollywood...Indian people form majority of the audience for a Bollywood movie.

So if they don't watch a movie it will most likely be a FLOP in my book. Indian or shall i say South Asian people control the career of a Bollywood actor/actress. Hence India's name.

You are arguing with the wrong person and i saw a thread crystal opened but it got locked. salman doesnt promote his movies it was someone else using his account though we would love that he tweet on his movies, and we all know he loves his khandaan and his niece does not have issues with true Salman supporters

Edited by wat_up - 11 November 2012 at 10:04am
Billu-Maamma IF-Sizzlerz
Billu-Maamma
Billu-Maamma

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:39am | IP Logged
i cant believe these type of crap news.
ISHQSalmanSe IF-Dazzler
ISHQSalmanSe
ISHQSalmanSe

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by wat_up

Originally posted by Nitu_ST_Deewani

Originally posted by PandorasBox

Originally posted by Nitu_ST_Deewani

After using Salman for a decade she made him her brother! I won't be surprised if in a couple years she'll make him her father and make him do her kanyadan at her wedding! 

it's a mutual use relationship - I'm pretty sure Salman got good mileage out of her by using her body to release his sexual frustrations.  Katrina got her stardom. WIn win.

I agree but I don't see Salman calling her his sister... Kat is delusional! 

the news isnt real it was spread by a particular stars phan base WinkLOL Just checked, even crystal knows its not true and just posted this nonsense to rile people up. Katrina isnt  that stupid ...so SaL-KaT are still on!! 

You are right Jess...this news is utter crap...its been confirmed by many on twitter!Embarrassed No video...no evidence!Approve

wat_up

preity*zinta IF-Sizzlerz
preity*zinta
preity*zinta

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged
That statement just makes Katrina looks stupid. Everyone knows that Salman and Katrina had a thing at one point. Why deny it now?

_Sano_

Go to top