Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Kat did NOT call Salman "brother" P38 (Note P36,38 (Page 11)

PuffinHypercity IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 6:40am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Terenaina IF-Stunnerz
Terenaina
Terenaina

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 6:41am | IP Logged
This reminds me of Snooki from Jersey Shore...she said, "He's like my brother who I f**ked couple times." than she smilesLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

don12Teh_BatmanMaraudersgossipgurls

wat_up IF-Stunnerz
wat_up
wat_up

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PuffinHypercity

Salman Khan is like my big brother, says Katrina Kaif

By 
  • Staff
Published Sunday, November 11, 2012

Katrina Kaif created quite a stir in Kolkata on Saturday. Not only was she looking gorgeous in her desi avataar in a chiffon sari - a typical Yash Raj heroine, she also made everyone's jaws drop when she claimed: "Salman is like my big brother".

The leading cast of Yash Raj film 'Jab Tak Hai Jaan' had descended in Kolkata on Saturday to inaugurate the Kolkata International Film Festival.

Shah Rukh Khan, who is the brand ambassador of West Bengal and also owns the state's IPL team Kolkata Knight Riders, was also at the event to inaugurate the festival. Bollywood legend Amitabh Bachchan was also present during the ceremony.

But Katrina managed to steal the thunder despite the presence of stalwarts like Amitabh, Shah Rukh and even the chief minister of West Bengal Mamata Banerjee, who is known for sensational quotes.

Now, it is not secret that Katrina managed to gain a solid foothold in Bollywood only after the beefy actor took her under his wings and promoted her heavily. Otherwise an ok looking girl with a fabulous figure and barely being able to converse in accented Hindi would have been long lost in the labyrinths of Bollywood.

It is also not a secret that the duo were involved in a close relationship with each other. No one knows exactly why the duo departed but then Salman is not really known to hang out with one woman for too long. After their split, they both claimed that they remain 'good friends'. Katrina has previously gone on record to claim that Salman is her 4am friend and she is also a common face at any celebration and gathering of the bigger Khan family.

The truth is out there, but for the moment, her little 'brotherly' bombshell seems to have stunned a lot of people. Is Salman too stunned by the revelation? Watch this space for further updates.

http://www.emirates247.com/bollywood/buzz/salman-khan-is-like-my-big-brother-says-katrina-kaif-2012-11-11-1.482564

even the article is making a joke on her its she who is coming out looking stupid

@Kiran agree its gross and now am thinking its a misquote 

Edited by wat_up - 11 November 2012 at 6:43am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Teh_BatmanJupiters_Cock_Sano_

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 6:42am | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KriyanshOnlyToo_Much

Jupiters_Cock IF-Stunnerz
Jupiters_Cock
Jupiters_Cock

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 6:43am | IP Logged

Originally posted by _NaughtyBoy_

The reality of the bhaitard fans are out for everyone too see.

Weren't they the people who once a upon time said we don't want salman with katrina then why the heck are they pissed now when katrina confirmed they haven't even been dating now you guys must be happy. You all still have a chance to marry him now.

Salman fans only like katrina if she says good things about salman now when she confirmed she hasn't been dating him then the so called salkat fans like wat_up also showed today how big fan she is of her so called salkat rocks couple LOL

GO Katrina finally for once when you opened up about salman then you said he is like your brother and you didn't say you ever dated him. Got much more respect for you now. Who the heck would marry this murder, who has under world connections and who doesn't even have respect for her mom.
her mom ? what he did with her Confused and i never wanted kat with salman dunno abt others LOL

with "her" I did mean salman he is not a manLOL I said sk doesn't have respect for his own mother.

and yes babe it's clear how much you never wanted kat with skLOL If that was the case then you would have started a party but instead I am seeing the oppositeWink
i am bashing her cos u took unnecessarily digs at salman Sleepy and i like PC so cant let sum katrina fans trash her, can iLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Sano_

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 6:44am | IP Logged

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 6:45am | IP Logged

wat_up IF-Stunnerz
wat_up
wat_up

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 6:46am | IP Logged

If this news is true then I will give everyone on this forum laddoo and a huge party Party

the thing which you know that were it not due to Salman and his support she not even have the opportunity to get where she would be boom just like her movie. and there would be no  Katrina who you go ga ga on LOLLOL she be gone like the wind and she even knows itWinkLOL

Edited by wat_up - 11 November 2012 at 6:48am

Go to top