Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
Content Removed

print

-SexyAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Mereko koi zeher dho abhi 🤣🤣🤣 yeh kis kis ko bhai banayegi 😲 🤣🤣🤣 But have to admit... lucky salman ki isse peechu chuti 😎 🤣🤣 
-SexyAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Content Removed

print

abjbdishiuw thumbnail
Trivia: out of the 11 posts(non-sticky) on this page 7 are to do with Kat!

YoMomma thumbnail
LOLL, this Katrina never ceases to amuse me. So after being Salman's mistress ever since MPKK, suddenly she refers to him as someone who's "like a big brother" to her? Her brain must be messed up or something.  🤣 Btw, I didn't know that friends with benefits can also be referred to as "big brothers"...😲

Anyway, just like she thinks Salman is "like a big brother", one or two of her idiotic fans think that they've shared a relationship like that of a father-daughter since forever. Now, I don't know if that's pure denial on their part aka delusion, or do they really believe that. Oh well...if the celebrity in question makes a stupid statement then why shouldn't the fan(s) follow suit. Celebs with low IQ will obviously have fan(s) with low IQs...its' like a mutual relationship.
Edited by YoMomma - 11 years ago
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: YoMomma

LOLL, this Katrina never ceases to amuse me. So after being Salman's mistress ever since MPKK, suddenly she refers to him as someone who's "like a big brother" to her? Her brain must be messed up or something.  🤣 Btw, I didn't know that friends with benefits can also be referred to as "big brothers"...😲

Anyway, just like she thinks Salman is "like a big brother", one or two of her idiotic fans think that they've shared a relationship like that of a father-daughter since forever. Now, I don't know if that's pure denial on their part aka delusion, or do they really believe that. Oh well...if the celebrity in question makes a stupid statement then why shouldn't the fan(s) follow suit. Celebs with low IQ will obviously have fan(s) with low IQs...its' like a mutual relationship.

SUPERLIKE !!!👍🏼
-SMay31- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
good for her...but y to ruin bro-sis r'ship...disgusting ..🤢
anjali10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
and when did she realize this? 🤔
LeadNitrate thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: _Priyanka_

Trivia: out of the 11 posts(non-sticky) on this page 7 are to do with Kat!

trivia: her film is being released on this tuesday( wednesday?? not sure)