Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-koiza- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Salman has no respect for women! so in a way i am happy for kat here! what ever was there was and this woman acknowledges that salman was the ticket, her recent interview is clear on this but her success is her success- salman is not buying audience here to like kat, had it been the case his brother would not be a judge on comedy circus today ๐Ÿคช
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I think it's normal to bash a favorite for whatever they did...I do it sometimes. I can't be a blind fan. And I really believe that someone like wat up or other members are a true fans of salman-katrina
Originally posted by: Terenaina

Have you seen a video of sal-kat ...it was a private video where they were on the set...it's old video, I don't even want to bother looking for that video but katrina was hugging salman for long time, he was talking to a director and she still was resting on he's shoulder and even kissed him. So your saying that's a brother-sister relationship๐Ÿ˜† ewww

That video was from NL sets and it was very father and daugther relationship. She went to him and put her head on his shoulder and he put her hand on his head. Same thing happened during ETT screening and I went on twitter and my profile was spammed with salman fans going ga ga saying they in relationship etc.

SO that's nothing. That's just father and daugther relationship. 

If they were dating they would have confirmed it by now, they would have gone to restaurarants and commented about each other all the time etc. Since they don't do that then it makes sense why they have sister brother relationship.
Nkapoor3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Frikin hell!!!!! Sharam KAR! How can u call ur ex-boyfriend ur brother???? Ewww!!
-koiza- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

i wouldn't say anything on bashing either TN- you have seen my comments in the ameesha threads LOL

but yeah its just weird for me. I would never want my favorite to end up with some one whom i really dislike! 

Terenaina thumbnail
And didn't Katrina said it's good to be friends with your ex-boyfriend when she was talking about salman in an interview
DevilishSaira thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Someone mentioned that salman khan praised this during ETT
Well let me tell you i didn t praise her
Why should I
I like salman and why praising her lol
Originally posted by: Terenaina

And didn't Katrina said it's good to be friends with your ex-boyfriend when she was talking about salman in an interview

NO she has never said that. She has never used words like "ex-boyfriend" or "boyfriend" it's the question media asks they say: "so your ex-boyfriend salman" then katrina answers and says: "salman..."
ruky786 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nkapoor3

Frikin hell!!!!! Sharam KAR! How can u call ur ex-boyfriend ur brother???? Ewww!!

You made me laugh!๐Ÿ˜† Your use of sharam kar! Haha :D
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

same here i never praised her.. lol๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
maine kyun karo..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰

Originally posted by: SalluPCFanNo1

Someone mentioned that salman khan praised this during ETT
Well let me tell you i didn t praise her
Why should I
I like salman and why praising her lol