Kat did NOT call Salman "brother" P38 (Note P36,38 - Page 9

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
If this news is true then I will give everyone on this forum laddoo and a huge party πŸ₯³
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: PuffinHypercity

with "her" I did mean salman he is not a manπŸ˜† I said sk doesn't have respect for his own mother.

and yes babe it's clear how much you never wanted kat with skπŸ˜† If that was the case then you would have started a party but instead I am seeing the oppositeπŸ˜‰
i am bashing her cos u took unnecessarily digs at salman πŸ₯± and i like PC so cant let sum katrina fans trash her, can iπŸ˜†

AHH enjoying seing the so called salkat fans sudden different change, kya hua shock lagi ke itne sal me sallu single rahiπŸ˜†
@naughtyboy

if so then let's party πŸ˜‰πŸ₯³

I hope he marriages pc since you like them both. I am happy as long as he is far away from his katrina didi πŸ˜†
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

If this news is true then I will give everyone on this forum laddoo and a huge party πŸ₯³

the thing which you know that were it not due to Salman and his support she not even have the opportunity to get where she would be boom just like her movie. and there would be no  Katrina who you go ga ga on πŸ˜†πŸ˜† she be gone like the wind and she even knows itπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Edited by wat_up - 11 years ago
DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
The article seems fake jess. She never mentions his name out of nowhere in her interviews or she might have said it in another context.
Originally posted by: wat_up

the thing which you know that were it not due to Salman and his support she not even have the opportunity to get where she would be boom just like her movie. and there would be Katrina who you go ga ga on πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

[/QUOTE

salman is a no one dude. If it wasn't for soraj then he still would have been sitting and farting all day long. He has to thank soraj million times or else no one would have noticed this namona.

And yes of course he is so powerful that's why his jobless brothers are sitting at home with no movie offers and sallu can't do anything about it expect now making them directors cause no one else wants to do their movies πŸ€£

don12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Are you a Katrina kaif fan or her enemy??? You want to party because Katrina Kaif was at one point in arelationship with her big brother??? Disgusting.

In the article only person who comes out bad is Katrina. Indian people are emotional people and trust me if Katrina Kaif makes light of sister-brother relationship Indian people will make sure Katrina Kaif pays the price for it and even Salman Khan won't be able to save her career.

Originally posted by: don12

Are you a Katrina kaif fan or her enemy??? You want to party because Katrina Kaif was at one point in arelationship with her big brother??? Disgusting.

In the article only person who comes out bad is Katrina. Indian people are emotional people and trust me if Katrina Kaif makes light of sister-brother relationship Indian people will make sure Katrina Kaif pays the price for it and even Salman Khan won't be able to save her career.

yes bhaitard I am so disgusting and yes only indians got emotions every other nation are just having no feelings.

Stop your nonsense and don't bring nationalities into this.

Salman fans when ever they got no arguments then they make this a india vs. all other nations war.

-koiza- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

LMFAO

most people bashing her here have her in their avi and siggies! πŸ€ͺ