Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq
Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq

India-Forums

Pyaar Takraar n Iqraar;) journey has just began :)

-Priyam- IF-Sizzlerz
-Priyam-
-Priyam-

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Hello hi to all JANTKI members!Hug

I'm new here on the forum, I love Mouni and Aditya since preeto.Embarrassed I am a little late to realize the show has kickstarted cuz I was expecting the title of the show to be Apne toh apne hote hai.. Still I like this Junoon title moreLOLEmbarrassed

I'm already loving Prithvi, meera who are two opposite poles of a magnet(hehe sounds cheezy eh..) Aditya is doing amazing job especially wid his new look, I'm loving his rough village guy character after seeing him as IAF officer..Day Dreaming

I love all airforce based shows CHA was one of them, there Abhi n Sam too hate each other's guts but they end up falling in love,.. aww I miss Iqbal khan on tv..

Don't feel that I'm moving off the topic I'm coming to it right away. I can't help it cuz I'm a fan of hate/love romancesDay Dreaming So now our beloved Meera n Prithvi will also go through the same phase..Embarrassed

pehle takraar (that's happening now)

phir Pyar..

aur phir IqraarDay Dreaming

Don't ya think so?

This show is really awesome, Adi n Mouni are rokking it and I hope we get to enjoy more wid the suspense factor surrounding both the leads will progress.. Smile I seriously want Prithvi to learn the truth and help Meera achieve her mission.Day Dreaming.

thanks for reasing n share ur viewsEmbarrassed

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Parm.br200910jmoyee200liza81snehapatrosukhi...foram.Nisha_MaNan

snehapatro IF-Sizzlerz
snehapatro
snehapatro

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Hey Priyamvada Hugi think have not seen u in Preeto forum but glad to know u love Adi our IAF Officer who is back with a bang now in Junoon...Big smile
me too love Mithvi jodi and their scenes are superbbb...Heart
jus love Adi a lottt ..happy that he has got grt role Prithvi in Junoon...Big smile
have already fallen for Prithvi hez dashingDay Dreamingand loving Mouni from Mahadev shez sweet as Meera...Big smile
Junoon first week was awsomee waiting to watch coming up epsiodes...Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

br200910jmoyee200

jmoyee200 IF-Rockerz
jmoyee200
jmoyee200

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 4:56am | IP Logged
 welcome..dear...Priyamvada.. so happy... lovely Post... yes wait for Pyaar takraar ect...  plz u comment everyday aditya fanclub(india-forum)...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

br200910-Priyam-

br200910 IF-Rockerz
br200910
br200910

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 5:54am | IP Logged
 welcome...Smile so lovely post.plz again post karna & ur Aditya fan so plz Join forum--fanclub & comment everyday Aditya...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Priyam-

-Priyam- IF-Sizzlerz
-Priyam-
-Priyam-

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by snehapatro

Hey Priyamvada Hugi think have not seen u in Preeto forum but glad to know u love Adi our IAF Officer who is back with a bang now in Junoon...Big smile
me too love Mithvi jodi and their scenes are superbbb...Heart
jus love Adi a lottt ..happy that he has got grt role Prithvi in Junoon...Big smile
have already fallen for Prithvi hez dashingDay Dreamingand loving Mouni from Mahadev shez sweet as Meera...Big smile
Junoon first week was awsomee waiting to watch coming up epsiodes...Smile

hi snehaHug
ya I saw preeto but well was not on the forumOuch may be i was too busy then, but this place is addictive n so is Adi so I have landed hereEmbarrassed

me too looking forward to next episodeSmile

liza81

-Priyam- IF-Sizzlerz
-Priyam-
-Priyam-

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jmoyee200

welcome..dear...Priyamvada.. so happy... lovely Post... yes wait for Pyaar takraar ect...  plz u comment everyday aditya fanclub(india-forum)...

thank u..

but i cant be regular cuz my xams r starting from 20th n will go on till dec 4th.. its my final year so, should read but will try to be here oftenEmbarrassed
liza81 IF-Sizzlerz
liza81
liza81

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 7:36am | IP Logged
welcome 

ohh its ok ..exam na ..but after exam plz be active :)
all the best for exam.

-Priyam-

-Priyam- IF-Sizzlerz
-Priyam-
-Priyam-

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by liza81

welcome 

ohh its ok ..exam na ..but after exam plz be active :)
all the best for exam.

thank u.. beech mein aati rahoongi, for a while at leastLOL

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index