Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Wow SP..."seems to" (Page 21)

Shegarf71 IF-Dazzler
Shegarf71
Shegarf71

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Divya1503

Originally posted by Tiashaa

Exactly, dis is my point too priya di!! i also feel d same...
Why dis "made up his mind"???

that too on a sunday afternoon!!ROFL 

Divs...Hug...usko  bhi milegi by grace of God!!

Edited by Shegarf71 - 11 November 2012 at 7:29am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

eyesonmeDivya1503Omorabotisonia_1

Omoraboti IF-Sizzlerz
Omoraboti
Omoraboti

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:16am | IP Logged
20 minutes more ladies!

We are sending flowers to Sobti with names & the link of the FB page.

If you want to be part of this, please sign up.

Shegarf71shubz1-Prashu-sonia_1

joenet1234 IF-Dazzler
joenet1234
joenet1234

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Priya and all - I think I have figured out where this is headed.

Since yesterday SP's response regarding Barun has changed big time. They are now blaming him as well. Here is what I am thinking, SP is a big channel, Barun is a small fish for them. SP kicked Gia Manek out, they would have said to hell with Barun and IPk too IF it weren't for the UK trip. I have a strong suspicion SP is sick and tired of this game between PH and Barun. After the UK trip, SP may say to 4lions, do whatever you want with Barun, we don't care. Once Barun leaves, the show tanks and SP kicks Gul out as well. This way SP walks free and gets rid of both of the problems. SP is probably thinking, people will cry for a month or so and then move on as soon as some other "show" or "eye candy" is on screen.
I want the UK audience to roast SP alive with questions. Don't let them change the topic and stay on this. Don't let them dodge anything. For PH and SP to think, they can ignore such a big part of their audience (online and international), big mistake! think again fellas and welcome to the new order, this is just the beginning Smile

Edited by joenet1234 - 11 November 2012 at 8:21am

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

suhanamausamsimpDreamer-89Achinta97ShyJispsharmilahabsTanumonmomb24shubz1Ni1234..mrinalini..cuppa_n_cricketsoapsuds--Sari---Prashu-SunoNa...beena14PSharada--Nishita--ipkbsOmorabotiDivya1503-Gan-sonia_1

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by joenet1234

Since yesterday SP's response regarding Barun has changed big time. They are now blaming him as well. Here is what I am thinking, SP is a big channel, Barun is a small fish for them. SP kicked Gia Manek out, they would have said to hell with Barun and IPk too IF it weren't for the UK trip. I have a strong suspicion SP is sick and tired of this game between PH and Barun. After the UK trip, SP may say to 4lions, do whatever you want with Barun, we don't care. Once Barun leaves, the show tanks and SP kicks Gul out as well. This way SP walks free and gets rid of both of the problems.SP is probably thinking, people will cry for a month or so and the move on as soon as some other "show" or "eye candy" is on screen.
I want the UK audience to roast SP alive with questions. Don't let them change the topic and stay on this. Don't let them dodge anything. For PH and SP to think, they can ignore such a big part of their audience (online and international), big mistake! think again fellas and welcome to new order, this is just the beginning Smile
Yes Joey, UK trip which channel thought they'll put to their advantage...now fans should make use of it...SP should get the  message its not the Saas-bahu audience it is messing with...in a non web era, fans had made Ekta bring back Mihir...and nw wid so much of resources, is bringing back ASR so difficult ???

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

simpDreamer-89ShyJispsharmilaJalebiGTanumonOwnMyCityDazeedakshaavinandu_2007Shegarf71joenet1234momb24smiley-shineyshubz1..mrinalini..cuppa_n_cricketipkbsDivya1503-Gan-Omoraboti-Prashu-sonia_1

Ni1234 IF-Rockerz
Ni1234
Ni1234

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:27am | IP Logged

Since yesterday SP's response regarding Barun has changed big time. They are now blaming him as well. Here is what I am thinking, SP is a big channel, Barun is a small fish for them. SP kicked Gia Manek out, they would have said to hell with Barun and IPk too IF it weren't for the UK trip. I have a strong suspicion SP is sick and tired of this game between PH and Barun. After the UK trip, SP may say to 4lions, do whatever you want with Barun, we don't care. Once Barun leaves, the show tanks and SP kicks Gul out as well. This way SP walks free and gets rid of both of the problems. SP is probably thinking, people will cry for a month or so and then move on as soon as some other "show" or "eye candy" is on screen.
I want the UK audience to roast SP alive with questions. Don't let them change the topic and stay on this. Don't let them dodge anything. For PH and SP to think, they can ignore such a big part of their audience (online and international), big mistake! think again fellas and welcome to the new order, this is just the beginning Smile

Joey Hug

One strong weekend backup and Samjhe ya Samjhoon is out...and so do Producer Mataji...

UK trip will teach them a lesson...Lesson the hard way...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

simpDreamer-89spsharmilaJalebiGjoenet1234..mrinalini..ipkbsOmorabotiDivya1503sonia_1

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:29am | IP Logged

You have a point Joey,
With all of this spamming and letters, could we be doing more harm than good??Confused

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

simpshubz1joenet1234cuppa_n_cricket-Gan-Omorabotisonia_1

eyesonme IF-Dazzler
eyesonme
eyesonme

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:30am | IP Logged
SP are making thier final decision tomorrow?
When is the statement released?, after the UK trip?

Are they expecting IPKKND fans to have calmed down by then? LOL Trust me, If they think they can get one over on us they are are messing with the wrong fans Wink

simpnandu_2007Omorabotisonia_1

GoGreen IF-Sizzlerz
GoGreen
GoGreen

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Let the SP get the taste of IPKKND fans in their UK visit...

they have to remember saying Mummy...Mummy...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

simpspsharmilacrazyaddictionTanumoneyesonmeOmoraboti-Prashu-sonia_1

Go to top