Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Wow SP..."seems to" (Page 20)

Divya1503 IF-Sizzlerz
Divya1503
Divya1503

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tiashaa

Exactly, dis is my point too priya di!! i also feel d same...
Why dis "made up his mind"???

that too on a sunday afternoon!!ROFL 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

eyesonmeShegarf71cuppa_n_cricketshar19beena14sonia_1

Shegarf71 IF-Dazzler
Shegarf71
Shegarf71

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by beena14

Originally posted by honeypriya

Originally posted by rima

priya
I want to bring SP and PH to their knees before us

They underestimated our power, our love for the show and our rage
and of course what seems like an utright injustice to Barun

I want to see what else they tweet
Rima,
Wat is SP gng to do at UK event...fans will rip them apart...

And how long 4 lions will b in hiding with this awesome "goodwill" they created...

Today BS and SI are in contract and keeping mum, and obliging them...once tht contract gets over, then ?

And what happens when a national daily picks up this uproar and reports...then anyways the true story will come out...

If BS has signed 3 movies overnight, where those PH not announcing the projects LOL

Priya , LIARS LIARS PANTS ON FIRE . They have no idea opened a can of worms hope at the UK event they get to witness what Fan Power means ...bring him all to their knees and beg Mr Sobti ...God please meri yeh wish puri kar do 

Beena aap ke mooh meh ghee shakkar!!Been very quiet this past month ...without trying to miss u guys busy spamming like the rest of you...Again SP...or as I now call them SAR PHATTE...has been overloaded ...but has been elusive as of now...Point kya hai??Barun is now an X spot on the treasure map of SP!!He has been shown to be the 24k gold and not jut 14k!!SP...ab kya deri hai??Aap Ko humare sawaalon ka jawaab dena hi hoga!!To the fansClap!

Once in awhile ...something creates history...and that something is our ARSHI!!...

Now all that matters to me is...after all this...WHAT DOES BARUN REALLY WANT??

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

crazyaddictioneyesonmecuppa_n_cricketbeena14-Prashu-Divya1503sonia_1

Shegarf71 IF-Dazzler
Shegarf71
Shegarf71

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 7:18am | IP Logged
PRIYA AND MY SAHELIS...Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

beena14

crazyaddiction Goldie
crazyaddiction
crazyaddiction

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shegarf71

priya

Rima,

And how long 4 lions will b in hiding with this awesome "goodwill" they created...

Today BS and SI are in contract and keeping mum, and obliging them...once tht contract gets over, then ?

And what happens when a national daily picks up this uproar and reports...then anyways the true story will come out...

If BS has signed 3 movies overnight, where those PH not announcing the projects LOL

Priya , LIARS LIARS PANTS ON FIRE . They have no idea opened a can of worms hope at the UK event they get to witness what Fan Power means ...bring him all to their knees and beg Mr Sobti ...God please meri yeh wish puri kar do 

Beena aap ke mooh meh ghee shakkar!!Been very quiet this past month ...without trying to miss u guys busy spamming like the rest of you...Again SP...or as I now call them SAR PHATTE...has been overloaded ...but has been elusive as of now...Point kya hai??Barun is now an X spot on the treasure map of SP!!He has been shown to be the 24k gold and not jut 14k!!SP...ab kya deri hai??Aap Ko humare sawaalon ka jawaab dena hi hoga!!To the fansClap!

Once in awhile ...something creates history...and that something is our ARSHI!!...

JUSTICE & SELF RESPECT & APOLOGY'... I DEMAND IT

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamer-89eyesonmeShegarf71beena14-Prashu-sonia_1

peachpie Goldie
peachpie
peachpie

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Yes guys our Unity stands! We have done this before & we will do it again & again! Our dearest show cannot just be a puppet in the hands of PH & SP! Yeah!

These guys have disturbed our Diwali festival with all these things " Hum bhi apki Diwali chain se nahi hone denge" They have to clear this mess!

Edited by peachpie - 11 November 2012 at 7:27am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

crazyaddictionnandu_2007Shegarf71cuppa_n_cricketbeena14-Prashu-sonia_1

Shegarf71 IF-Dazzler
Shegarf71
Shegarf71

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 7:23am | IP Logged

priya

Rima,

All very good koistins...Priya!!Char billis when faced with the wrath of the mess they have created will defo turn into Char cheentis...where their big heads will turn into their big behinds!!Coz in any case that's where their heads are stuck presently anyways!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

eyesonmenandu_2007cuppa_n_cricketbeena14sonia_1

sonia_1 IF-Stunnerz
sonia_1
sonia_1

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 7:24am | IP Logged

priya

Rima,

@blue...Wish it was in my power to grant him ! WinkHeart

Shegarf71

sonia_1 IF-Stunnerz
sonia_1
sonia_1

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 7:25am | IP Logged

priya

Rima,

All very good koistins...Priya!!Char billis when faced with the wrath of the mess they have created will defo turn into Char cheentis...where their big heads will turn into their big behinds!!Coz in any case that's where their heads are stuck presently anyways!!

LOL LOL LOL

Shegarf71

Go to top