Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Wow SP..."seems to" (Page 13)

Ilahi_mera_Jiya IF-Sizzlerz
Ilahi_mera_Jiya
Ilahi_mera_Jiya

Joined: 04 November 2010
Posts: 10883

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bs_deeps

another different news
 
 
SP told they are still positive to a recent caller!!
Lol...SP are one big confused souls who are under pressure...
I wont be surprised if ultimately they quit instead of BS...LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamer-89shubz1nandu_2007ArnavKhushijodiLuvuKhushibeena14Omoraboti

Ilahi_mera_Jiya IF-Sizzlerz
Ilahi_mera_Jiya
Ilahi_mera_Jiya

Joined: 04 November 2010
Posts: 10883

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 4:27am | IP Logged
From MF..Big smile

Telly News @teamtellynews
This Is The Biggest Protest Till Date , For One TV Star Quitting The Show >>> #IPKKND

Keep up the pressure..!

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamer-89crazyaddictionnandu_2007ArnavKhushijodishubz1eyesonmebs_deeps..mrinalini..LuvuKhushiOmorabotibeena14-Prashu-..-IronyDied-..

eyesonme IF-Dazzler
eyesonme
eyesonme

Joined: 17 February 2012
Posts: 4002

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amritaa10

Originally posted by bs_deeps

another different news
 
 
SP told they are still positive to a recent caller!!
Lol...SP are one big confused souls who are under pressure...
I wont be surprised if ultimately they quit instead of BS...LOL

Haha, they are way underpressure.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nandu_2007ArnavKhushijodi..mrinalini..bs_deeps

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Joined: 03 December 2011
Posts: 16882

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 4:30am | IP Logged
You know what makes me most mad in this situation is 4 Lions getting exactly what they wanted in the 1st place: End IPK soon; so that they can focus on their new project. But the channel wouldn't have agreed as even with crappy track with ASR and Khushi together, the fans who are loyal would have complained but still would have stuck by the show...so come decemeber when the TRPs are back...show would have still maintained TRPs in the range of satisfaction for SP. Add the international popularity of  IPK tp that. ... another thing that would have also played against PH's plan. So the plan was to break Arnav and Khushi...SP might not know the attachment of IPK fans to their jodi...yes we maybe be team Barun or Team Sanaya...but at the end Team Arshi bonds us together...but the PH does. Hence the categorical plan to take one out...there's been a pattern...1st the leak to Zee about Barun...then when that backfired...introduction of poor track to kill the Arshi romance, mellowing of ASR...and then Sheetal track...finally leak to a bigger media about Barun quitting on Nov 23rd right before his UK trip with SP. So that SP feels the negative effect of fan ire ...where it hurts them.

Gul n PH you're creative even off screen.

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

simpbutlercrazyaddictionDreamer-89smiley-shineyshubz1nandu_2007chitrajayeyesonmeThithliDhostcuppa_n_cricket..mrinalini..bs_deeps-Prashu-Omoraboti--Nishita--beena14

eyesonme IF-Dazzler
eyesonme
eyesonme

Joined: 17 February 2012
Posts: 4002

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GanBarunFan

You know what makes me most mad in this situation is 4 Lions getting exactly what they wanted in the 1st place: End IPK soon; so that they can focus on their new project. But the channel wouldn't have agreed as even with crappy track with ASR and Khushi together, the fans who are loyal would have complained but still would have stuck by the show...so come decemeber when the TRPs are back...show would have still maintained TRPs in the range of satisfaction for SP. Add the international popularity of  IPK tp that. ... another thing that would have also played against PH's plan. So the plan was to break Arnav and Khushi...SP might not know the attachment of IPK fans to their jodi...yes we maybe be team Barun or Team Sanaya...but at the end Team Arshi bonds us together...but the PH does. Hence the categorical plan to take one out...there's been a pattern...1st the leak to Zee about Barun...then when that backfired...introduction of poor track to kill the Arshi romance, mellowing of ASR...and then Sheetal track...finally leak to a bigger media about Barun quitting on Nov 23rd right before his UK trip with SP. So that SP feels the negative effect of fan ire ...where it hurts them.

Gul n PH you're creative even off screen.

Leading then for SP to end the show as fans at this point demand the show to end.

Well done Gul, you got what you wanted.. too bad there is a bigger force then all of us watching all the wrong doings you are doing thinking no one sees. 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamer-89habscrazyaddictionnandu_2007shubz1cuppa_n_cricket-Prashu--Gan-Omoraboti

cuppa_n_cricket IF-Rockerz
cuppa_n_cricket
cuppa_n_cricket

Joined: 05 October 2012
Posts: 8994

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pashna

To me it's clear from some of his interviews that he is bored and wants out from IPK. He knows audience will be angry if he says he is quitting and this might affect his upcoming movie and hence the dialogue I want a break. He mentioned in an interview that he is looking at other projects and some news of other production houses reaching him for movies. I don't know how PH or SP is at any fault? 
It's entirely his decision and I accept his choice with respect
+

Dude! An actor in his position, who is caught up in a situation involving parities as strong as a channel and his own production does not give out statements at his own will just like that because he is worried about audiences' anger...no i am in no way saying that his entire statement can be scripted and was handed over to him by the channel/PH but the context of his statements are never that of the actor alone... but don't you think there is something wrong when an actor in his peak decides to go on an indefinite break risking his own career just coz he is "bored"...when asked about the duration, he himself says that he doesn't know about it and the producers will have to decide...why so? I feel it is not exactly him but the channel that is worried about sponsors, revenues, 300 pound dinner and so on and so forth...and yeah, they have definitely given a thought to how angry the fandom would be...their latest twisted tweets are proof enough!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamer-89crazyaddictionnandu_2007smiley-shineyeyesonmeHriju321

LuvuKhushi IF-Sizzlerz
LuvuKhushi
LuvuKhushi

Joined: 17 July 2012
Posts: 23671

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 4:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amritaa10

Originally posted by bs_deeps

another different news
 
 
SP told they are still positive to a recent caller!!
Lol...SP are one big confused souls who are under pressure...
I wont be surprised if ultimately they quit instead of BS...LOL

haha i also thought the same...funny ROFL we may get a spoiler soon as SP quiting hehe ...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamer-89crazyaddictionnandu_2007Omoraboti

LuvuKhushi IF-Sizzlerz
LuvuKhushi
LuvuKhushi

Joined: 17 July 2012
Posts: 23671

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amritaa10

From MF..Big smile

Telly News @teamtellynews
This Is The Biggest Protest Till Date , For One TV Star Quitting The Show >>> #IPKKND

Keep up the pressure..!

everyone should kw about IPKKND, Barun, Sanaya and we the fans...and our power...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

crazyaddictionnandu_2007eyesonmeOmoraboti

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Nothing seems good as long as LA is there

2 3

Author: trina2010   Replies: 18   Views: 2214

trina2010 18 2214 13 November 2011 at 6:26am by preetijaiswal19
Seems 2 gud 2 b tru

Author: aadyakali   Replies: 1   Views: 610

aadyakali 1 610 28 October 2011 at 3:28pm by shonu2
NEW TAGLINE? MARRIAGE TRACK SEEMS INEVITABLE

Author: trina2010   Replies: 9   Views: 2163

trina2010 9 2163 11 August 2011 at 11:14am by ..Anita..
monday seems to be mirage

Author: rechup   Replies: 9   Views: 1217

rechup 9 1217 22 July 2011 at 7:28pm by -Afeelicious-
Seems like Arnav's New Model will be khushi...

Author: -Selcouth-   Replies: 7   Views: 1187

-Selcouth- 7 1187 20 July 2011 at 12:34am by -Selcouth-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index