Frequent Posters

honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: maariyah12345

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3285431

Its news like this that gives me some hope to continue on with the spamming 😉

Unless they are lying LOL

watever it is...she has been very encouraging with her posts !!!
eyesonme thumbnail
Originally posted by: honeypriya

watever it is...she has been very encouraging with her posts !!!

she seems to be pretty reliable, plus it makes me happy seeing her being so encouraging 😉
honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: momma1128

Ha! SP is allowing an actor to use his mind? That's a new one.

ya thats the biggest joke of the day...after all - Soch nayi 🤣

Shegarf71 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: honeypriya

Yes Joey, UK trip which channel thought they'll put to their advantage...now fans should make use of it...SP should get the  message its not the Saas-bahu audience it is messing with...in a non web era, fans had made Ekta bring back Mihir...and nw wid so much of resources, is bringing back ASR so difficult ???

Priya Joey...kudos for your thots...my email follows...

To whom so ever it may concern or not...

Dear Sir/Madam ,Star Plus,4 Lions,

In regards to the ongoing issues with professionalism with your handling of An Epic T.V.show called IPKKND..which you all took on the responsibility of airing,it seems to your viewers,i.e,me and others who take this time to bother writing to you...you are willing to shut down your channel .

I will come out and say what I truly feel whether it causes an impression to you or not..becoz that's what caring viewers do.

This game of poker that is being played between you and the production house is your bussiness..but in the process of this circus,you have hurt the people bring meaning to t.v...the viewers!!Should we stop viewing...it will have no meaning to the word...SHOW!!Show whom ??

I don't know whether your artists and actors are being pushed up against a wall forcibly and having to continue this show despite their refusal...but if it is an enforced extension...the unhappiness certainly shows!
I want know if the PH wanted to end this story and if you wanted to ride on the coat tails of its success without having fully considered the quality of output to a project that has achieved brilliantly what it set out to do!!
If you are to continue this show...there is an easy solution to stop this massive uproar..retain the original recipe...if the ingredients are no longer available.  Stop claiming to serve the dish!!
Why is Mr.Sobti being thrown to public outrage and humiliation ??Why is his image being tarnished and destroyed to accommodate the gains or cover the mistakes of the organization?

It is my sincere request as an intelligent mature viewer who calls a spade a spade...do not think you are fooling anybody with these diversion tactics.Own up to the truth which seems fairly obvious to us all and stop maligning the one person who has helped shape your global popularity A Certain Barun Sobti and the cast of IPKKND!!

With hopes of showing us that you are Nayi Soch,
Your Viewer,
M
Edited by Shegarf71 - 11 years ago
eyesonme thumbnail
http://www.fuzionproductions.com/barun-sobti-supporters-creating-an-uproar/

Love it.!
Edited by maariyah12345 - 11 years ago
JalebiG thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
👏👏👏 To everyone that has written in this thread

@ Priya, i find it so comedic that the same SP that says their offices are not open on weekends, are changing their statements during the weekend..Shouldnt they be enjoying their holiday instead of playing with viewers emotions?  This PH, along with this channel has lost a lot of credibility. 
Everything they do, I will take with a mountain of salt (even a grain of salt is not enough for them 😆)

kanan
Edited by JelebiGovernaar - 11 years ago
Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
DEAR MONEY MAKING MACHINE WAT DO U WANT US TO SEE IN IPK FOR THE NEXT 2 MONTHS KHUHSI RIDING ON GIRAFFE????/SORRY NT INTERESTED

MY TWEET TO RAJAN SINGH
zonera1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: arsf

DEAR MONEY MAKING MACHINE WAT DO U WANT US TO SEE IN IPK FOR THE NEXT 2 MONTHS KHUHSI RIDING ON GIRAFFE????/SORRY NT INTERESTED

MY TWEET TO RAJAN SINGH

Gud One!!!
ENLIGHTENED1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
prriya plzz bataoo ..is there any hope i am still mailing ...but what they when i called that barun is quitting for his movie
Nandalala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Pathetic, with a capital 'P'...Uday Shankar needs to take a stand NOW! What a mockery of India's largest entertainment network. Let one man be the fall guy here...who gives a damn...but little do they know:

"One equal temper of heroic hearts,
Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield..."

Beautiful words from Tennyson's 'Ulysses'; we will always stand for the truth, and call the Goliath out!!

Sobti...you are NOT alone. We won't fail you!!Edited by Nandalala - 11 years ago