Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eyesonme thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
SP are making thier final decision tomorrow?
When is the statement released?, after the UK trip?

Are they expecting IPKKND fans to have calmed down by then? 😆 Trust me, If they think they can get one over on us they are are messing with the wrong fans 😉
GoGreen thumbnail
Let the SP get the taste of IPKKND fans in their UK visit...

they have to remember saying Mummy...Mummy...
eyesonme thumbnail
Originally posted by: GoGreen

Let the SP get the taste of IPKKND fans in their UK visit...

they have to remember saying Mummy...Mummy...

Trust me UK fans will not let them off easily 😉
momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Ha! SP is allowing an actor to use his mind? That's a new one.
crazyaddiction thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
16mTeamBARUN ?@TeamBARUN

We can tell you guys, Something happened off-screen/inside which we can't talk about! So, Keep Spamming SP! #SaveIPKKND#ISupportBarun

Expand
3mbeautiful butterfly ?@7colorsbuttrfly

@TeamBARUN offscreen with PH OR WITH SP?

Expand 
  •  Retweet 
  •  Favorite
1mTeamBARUN ?@TeamBARUN

@7colorsbuttrfly PH

..mrinalini.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: momma1128

Ha! SP is allowing an actor to use his mind? That's a new one.

Yep...SP seems to lau Barun a lot!!😉

I feel for the guy..I really do..I won't hestitate a bit to confess that when he took that 40 day leave..I used to get soo annoyed sometimes..It was a test of my patience as a ArHi/SaRun fan...But today...I am more concerned about him than the show itself...😲😃

If anyone thinks SP is doodh ka dhula huwa..then I guess that's a blasphemy!!😆😆A Channel that does not think twice to show the doors to a popular and a long-running soap's female lead...who the hell is Barun??

SP does not bother about PH or Barun...They talk money..and with the UK Trip coming up...they have to "manage" this thingy.in some way...IMO..asli game starts after UK Trip!!
momb24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
past 4 days i have not been able to concentrate on anything but this situation. Howi see it is they want to end the show and the only way to do it is to show they are not to blame it's because Barun wants a break,so starts the rumour Khushi will have another man in her life which riles up and play mind games with the fans who start the 'end ipk with arnav and khushi' so in the end they win. I am still hoping this isn't the case, if all that i am reading is true i will call it emotional abuse, my heart goes out to Barun.
UKLotus thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashishjaore

16mTeamBARUN ?@TeamBARUN

We can tell you guys, Something happened off-screen/inside which we can't talk about! So, Keep Spamming SP! #SaveIPKKND#ISupportBarun

Expand
3mbeautiful butterfly ?@7colorsbuttrfly

@TeamBARUN offscreen with PH OR WITH SP?

Expand 
     Reply   Retweet 
  •  Favorite
1mTeamBARUN ?@TeamBARUN

@7colorsbuttrfly PH

Thanks for this.

I am still sending e-mails with copy of The Hindu article on IPK, Barun & SaRun chemistry.

Hope all IPK fans are still united on this.

Thanks and take care.

crazyaddiction thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
 pl chk out " protest in UK pic...in the MF. 👍🏼
sonia_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sampin

Yep...SP seems to lau Barun a lot!!😉

I feel for the guy..I really do..I won't hestitate a bit to confess that when he took that 40 day leave..I used to get soo annoyed sometimes..It was a test of my patience as a ArHi/SaRun fan...But today...I am more concerned about him than the show itself...😲😃

If anyone thinks SP is doodh ka dhula huwa..then I guess that's a blasphemy!!😆😆A Channel that does not think twice to show the doors to a popular and a long-running soap's female lead...who the hell is Barun??

SP does not bother about PH or Barun...They talk money..and with the UK Trip coming up...they have to "manage" this thingy.in some way...IMO..asli game starts after UK Trip!!

I agree. I voiced the same !