Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

beena14 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Priya dear πŸ€—  woke up this morning to your post . I am so damn happy to see you being relentless in bringing to us all this information. I am proud to be a Barun Sobti fan and loving it for the first time the forum is united. GO GIRLS GO ...πŸ‘ Hope those idiots who don't know the value of a diamond are seeing what his fan following is ...We love you Mr Sobti and we support you.  

PS: won't be surprised if the President and Prime Minister hear about our Mr Sobti . 
Edited by beena14 - 11 years ago
sonia_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: beena14

Priya dear πŸ€—  woke up this morning to your post . I am so damn happy to see you being relentless in bringing to us all this information. I am proud to be a Barun Sobti fan and loving it for the first time the forum is united. GO GIRLS GO ...πŸ‘ Hope those idiots who don't know the value of a diamond are seeing what his fan following is ...We love you Mr Sobti and we support you.  

been spamming SP since morning !
beena14 thumbnail
Originally posted by: TheAlk

been spamming SP since morning !

I am so proud of you girls we have to work hard today ...those fools sitting in those leather chairs need to see the fan power.
beena14 thumbnail
Originally posted by: honeypriya

Rima,
Wat is SP gng to do at UK event...fans will rip them apart...

And how long 4 lions will b in hiding with this awesome "goodwill" they created...

Today BS and SI are in contract and keeping mum, and obliging them...once tht contract gets over, then ?

And what happens when a national daily picks up this uproar and reports...then anyways the true story will come out...

If BS has signed 3 movies overnight, where those PH not announcing the projects πŸ˜†

Priya , LIARS LIARS PANTS ON FIRE . They have no idea opened a can of worms hope at the UK event they get to witness what Fan Power means ...bring him all to their knees and beg Mr Sobti ...God please meri yeh wish puri kar do 
Exactly, dis is my point too priya di!! i also feel d same...
Why dis "made up his mind"???
sonia_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Priya , LIARS LIARS PANTS ON FIRE . They have no idea opened a can of worms hope at the UK event they get to witness what Fan Power means ...bring him all to their knees and beg Mr Sobti ...God please meri yeh wish puri kar do 

Hope UK fans give them a fitting reception ! πŸ˜‘
beena14 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Omoraboti

I have never cursed in my entire life .. but for the first time, in last 3 days, I have uttered the F word quite a few times .. and again I feel like saying it ..

Do they really think they can promote a new show to us & get us hooked? Audacious!

Farah dear πŸ€—, ghuse mei font aur color change loving it goes with the atmosphere . Thanks for the FB page girl, hope those idiots open their eyes.
Divya1503 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Tiashaa

Exactly, dis is my point too priya di!! i also feel d same...

Why dis "made up his mind"???

that too on a sunday afternoon!!🀣 
Shegarf71 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Beena aap ke mooh meh ghee shakkar!!Been very quiet this past month ...without trying to miss u guys busy spamming like the rest of you...Again SP...or as I now call them SAR PHATTE...has been overloaded ...but has been elusive as of now...Point kya hai??Barun is now an X spot on the treasure map of SP!!He has been shown to be the 24k gold and not jut 14k!!SP...ab kya deri hai??Aap Ko humare sawaalon ka jawaab dena hi hoga!!To the fansπŸ‘!

Once in awhile ...something creates history...and that something is our ARSHI!!...

Now all that matters to me is...after all this...WHAT DOES BARUN REALLY WANT??
crazyaddiction thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Shegarf71

Beena aap ke mooh meh ghee shakkar!!Been very quiet this past month ...without trying to miss u guys busy spamming like the rest of you...Again SP...or as I now call them SAR PHATTE...has been overloaded ...but has been elusive as of now...Point kya hai??Barun is now an X spot on the treasure map of SP!!He has been shown to be the 24k gold and not jut 14k!!SP...ab kya deri hai??Aap Ko humare sawaalon ka jawaab dena hi hoga!!To the fansπŸ‘!

Once in awhile ...something creates history...and that something is our ARSHI!!...

Now all that matters to me is...after all this...WHAT DOES BARUN REALLY WANT??

JUSTICE & SELF RESPECT & APOLOGY'... I DEMAND IT