Wow SP..."seems to" - Page 10

Posted: 11 years ago
Telly News @teamtellynews
This Is The Biggest Protest Till Date , For One TV Star Quitting The Show >>> #IPKKND

Keep going guys !!😉
Originally posted by pashna

To me it's clear from some of his interviews that he is bored and wants out from IPK. He knows audience will be angry if he says he is quitting and this might affect his upcoming movie and hence the dialogue I want a break. He mentioned in an interview that he is looking at other projects and some news of other production houses reaching him for movies. I don't know how PH or SP is at any fault? 
It's entirely his decision and I accept his choice with respect

if it was so he wud cum live on radio show to say people are thinking m leaving the show for movies no m nt...though he was pressurized to gv the interview...but he cud hav avoided this point...coz the tym it cums out his image is gone...its very risky to cum nd say dat m nt leaving...taking a break...will spoil his career...there's more to it...nd this sp they kp changing statements...nw they are saying meeting 2mrw...final decision yet to b taken...

nd which ph writes the open letter to its fans stating"the story has run its course...it shud end...we are out of tracks"...dat states it all...also al the cast leaving one by one...is yet nother proof
Just saw this -
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3285227#
SP/Ph underestimated IPKKND fans.
Originally posted by bs_deeps

another different news

SP told they are still positive to a recent caller!!
Lol...SP are one big confused souls who are under pressure...
I wont be surprised if ultimately they quit instead of BS...😆
From MF..😃

Telly News @teamtellynews
This Is The Biggest Protest Till Date , For One TV Star Quitting The Show >>> #IPKKND

Keep up the pressure..!
Originally posted by amritaa10

Lol...SP are one big confused souls who are under pressure...
I wont be surprised if ultimately they quit instead of BS...😆

Haha, they are way underpressure.
You know what makes me most mad in this situation is 4 Lions getting exactly what they wanted in the 1st place: End IPK soon; so that they can focus on their new project. But the channel wouldn't have agreed as even with crappy track with ASR and Khushi together, the fans who are loyal would have complained but still would have stuck by the show...so come decemeber when the TRPs are back...show would have still maintained TRPs in the range of satisfaction for SP. Add the international popularity of  IPK tp that. ... another thing that would have also played against PH's plan. So the plan was to break Arnav and Khushi...SP might not know the attachment of IPK fans to their jodi...yes we maybe be team Barun or Team Sanaya...but at the end Team Arshi bonds us together...but the PH does. Hence the categorical plan to take one out...there's been a pattern...1st the leak to Zee about Barun...then when that backfired...introduction of poor track to kill the Arshi romance, mellowing of ASR...and then Sheetal track...finally leak to a bigger media about Barun quitting on Nov 23rd right before his UK trip with SP. So that SP feels the negative effect of fan ire ...where it hurts them.

Gul n PH you're creative even off screen.