Posted: 11 years ago
I'm not blaming you, really you have every right to quit if you want to, but it was not just you who gave this show the kind of name it got.
You did it WITH Sanaya Irani, the woman who deserves as much credit or maybe even more than you!

After you leave not many people with watch the show and unfortunately Sanaya is going to star in a show that has no future after that!

Stay, stay for her, stay for us fans, stay for a few more days and let the show end on a happy note!
Please!

Ok now here's a different view! I've heard its politics from on the channel's and maybe the PH's side! Barun is being used because they want the show to end!?! I sense it can be a possibility! :D
Edited by bunnylovessunny - 11 years ago
Cant U See ? ! all this is a Freaking game ! a guy who gave everything for all this time ! why won't he stay for 2 more months ? ! cuz its clear show will end in jan ! thn Can;'t u see the game here ? 
Originally posted by ..Manal..

Cant U See ? ! all this is a Freaking game ! a guy who gave everything for all this time ! why won't he stay for 2 more months ? ! cuz its clear show will end in jan ! thn Can;'t u see the game here ? 

SO YOU MEAN TO SAY THE SHOW WILL END WITH BARUN IN THERE??
LOL why should he stay for someone else against his will ?!! Wierd things the forum comes up with!!

Give a break to the guy !
Originally posted by pmgsk

LOL why should he stay for someone else against his will ?!! Wierd things the forum comes up with!!

Give a break to the guy !

emotional tension! anything to end the show with him in it! no one's gonna see it anyway!
Originally posted by bunnylovessunny

SO YOU MEAN TO SAY THE SHOW WILL END WITH BARUN IN THERE??
Im telling u n telling u again ! ! the guy is being shown Like this when thing is DIFFERENT ! its all a freaking Politics ! 

Originally posted by ..Manal..

Im telling u n telling u again ! ! the guy is being shown Like this when thing is DIFFERENT ! its all a freaking Politics ! 

so the show will end soon, with Barun taking all the blame! But yet it will end with him and Sanaya as leads (Arnav and Khushi) because all the while they wanted the show to end? am I right?
Originally posted by arshi205

then why should the show end coz some actor is left???

because no one will see it anyway!
do u think he doesnt want to stay ???
he wants damnit !
someone is not letting him ðŸ˜¡